**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

She Hulk People who Explored 6.2.6

WarHawk_Taz_1WarHawk_Taz_1 Posts: 443 ★★
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
Since She Hulk has been "fixed"/nerfed. And everybody got their Rank down tickets and ISOs. Which is fair from Kabam.

I was wondering what about the people who used her to clear Champion 6.2.6. Will they have to clear the content again and be provided with energy refills. Is ouch but is fair.

And also the rewards will be taken back ?
I mean in all fairness.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Since She Hulk has been "fixed"/nerfed. And everybody got their Rank down tickets and ISOs. Which is fair from Kabam.

I was wondering what about the people who used her to clear Champion 6.2.6. Will they have to clear the content again and be provided with energy refills. Is ouch but is fair.

no, that is typically out of the question in something like this.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    It will not happen.
    Players took advantage of an existing mechanic to do the fight. Notice, this wasn't an axploit, so nothing wrong here.
    No reason to reverse the fight
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Also every eq for the time she was bugged and every aw where she was used should be recalculated, lol.

She's not that op even for the 6.2.6 champ. While thinking whom I'm gonna take instead of her, I found out fight is not much more difficult with Loki, who, I guess, should be able to do final phase as r1 champ as well
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

Also every eq for the time she was bugged and every aw where she was used should be recalculated, lol.

She's not that op even for the 6.2.6 champ. While thinking whom I'm gonna take instead of her, I found out fight is not much more difficult with Loki, who, I guess, should be able to do final phase as r1 champ as well

Any videos on Loki doing it? I’m too lazy to look. If I can’t she hulk cheese search videos I don’t do it 🤷‍♂️
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    @Jaded said:

Aleor said:

Any videos on Loki doing it? I’m too lazy to look. If I can’t she hulk cheese search videos I don’t do it 🤷‍♂️

https://youtu.be/iRVOPRFzkHs
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I don't understand what you're trying to get out of this post. How does Kabam removing completions of act 6.2.6 for any reason help the player base? Certainly wouldn't help Kabam, players are still bitter SheHulk is getting nerfed at all.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

@Jaded said:

Aleor said:

https://youtu.be/iRVOPRFzkHs
    Cool thanks
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

I don't understand what you're trying to get out of this post. How does Kabam removing completions of act 6.2.6 for any reason help the player base? Certainly wouldn't help Kabam, players are still bitter SheHulk is getting nerfed at all.

Sounds like he thinks it's unfair that they got to do it with her and he can't..? I don't know, but this is a terrible idea, and will also never happen.
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    edited September 2019
    How about tuning the difficulty down for 6.2 as anybody who cheesed the content with She-Hulk has a significant advantage over everybody else who has not progressed this far.
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    How about players who have completed 6.2.6 dont get rank down tickets, that's about as FAIR as it gets
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★

And also the rewards will be taken back ?
    I mean in all fairness.

What is this dude saying. Am not sure you know the meaning of fair don't expect kabaam should do such a thing cause the people who did it put in alot of time and effort than the she-hulk herself. Instead of whining use ya tier 5 wallet catalyst and go complete it.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

By fairness I mean. People who were able to do it with 0 or almost no revives using she hulk with the "bugged" mechanic got away with it. Not that I wish bad for my fellow summoners. But how about reducing the difficulty level. Because about taking back rewards etc is ofcourse impossible.
    But think about the people who did not use she hulk and don.t have SS or Thing to explore all paths. is it fair ? Don't think so ....

6.2.6 unfortunately and by Miles has been the most frowned upon content. Kabam understands that too. The intention of this post was to prove the exact fact that all the above is just Impossible.

Just make the difficulty level from impossible to real is my request. No retreat ? how just how :) It's not that we all have been provided with a 5/65 duped thing solely for Champion Boss.

You really dont know how 6.2.6 works do you? The number of people who used shehulk to get away with low to no revives on that event is extremely low.

It is also not impossible, there is currently like 10 good counters to the content with more coming out, such as loki.

As for no retreat you can use thing.
  • ascendanceascendance Posts: 23
    edited September 2019
    Players should never be held accountable for using a legit strategy in the game. Kabam realized people were not spending enough units to complete 6.2, so they labeled her heavy attack mechanic as a bug.

This post lacks so much common sense. Please, focus on completing Act 5 first.

P.S: I immediately cheesed 5 paths of LoL w/ my 5/65 SHulk when I heard the news >:)
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    This can of worms is not worth opening imo. But that's just me.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    nolcuN said:

How about tuning the difficulty down for 6.2 as anybody who cheesed the content with She-Hulk has a significant advantage over everybody else who has not progressed this far.

What about everyone who got to face act 4 venom after they changed the nodes. Or act 4 juggs before they reduced the difficulty. How is this any more fair to those who beat that content when it was much harder. They aren't screaming for the difficulty to be increased to give the same challenge they faced.

Yes shehulk was a sort of cheat code but she still required some skill to pull off the cheese on that content. If you really believed she was a simple button mashing cheat you would have it 100% already
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    This dude salty prolly couldn’t do it with she hulk and now can’t do it with anyone else lol
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

By fairness I mean. People who were able to do it with 0 or almost no revives using she hulk with the "bugged" mechanic got away with it. Not that I wish bad for my fellow summoners. But how about reducing the difficulty level. Because about taking back rewards etc is ofcourse impossible.
    But think about the people who did not use she hulk and don.t have SS or Thing to explore all paths. is it fair ? Don't think so ....

6.2.6 unfortunately and by Miles has been the most frowned upon content. Kabam understands that too. The intention of this post was to prove the exact fact that all the above is just Impossible.

Just make the difficulty level from impossible to real is my request. No retreat ? how just how :) It's not that we all have been provided with a 5/65 duped thing solely for Champion Boss.

You really dont know how 6.2.6 works do you? The number of people who used shehulk to get away with low to no revives on that event is extremely low.

It is also not impossible, there is currently like 10 good counters to the content with more coming out, such as loki.

As for no retreat you can use thing.
    How would Thing help for No Retreat? Does he bypass it in some way?
    Ya he bypasses it completely, it's an easy 1 shot for the last 10% with Thing. It's insanely hard with pre nerf shehulk, i wouldn't wish someone to do no retreat with her on my worst enemy
  • Robby199696Robby199696 Posts: 85
    Other than thing who would you guys recommend for the no retreat path?
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I've been having a lot of trouble with the Regen Spider-Gwen in 5.4.3. I personally believe Kabam should take back the Act 5 Exploration rewards for everyone who beat her before she was buffed cuz she is more difficult now.
    /s
  • Derek2kDerek2k Posts: 108
    edited September 2019
    This will never happen. Not saying kabam does this on purpose but it's a normal thing now. Ex: rttl. Content comes out....some whales take advantage while its broken...get rewards... content gets fixed...then everyone else has to do it when it's twice as hard. I guess since they pay they are allowed this advantage.