**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Scarlet Witch?

2»

Comments

• Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★

Kabam thinks she will be too powerful to release as a 5 star. But you can never rule out a future 1000$ one time deal.

I heard that before and find it pretty ridiculous lol. Shes not powerful as a 4* compared to other 4* so how would it be for 5*. Especially with the power of all the new champs, she hardly to powerful. Might just be up there with them I think. Same with Wolverine right?
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Maybe in December because there's only one champion coming in that month.
  • Options
    Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★

Release her! Far too little mystic rank up options out there!
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    well there's aways a option of balancing her out if they release her in 5*,BEFORE selling her crystals.
    - signature ability edit - 50%(instead of 85%) chance at max sig to trigger chaos magic
    - offensive buffs only include fury,cruelty ,regen max stack 1 of each
    - offensive debuffs power lock,powersteal weakness, exaushion only 1 stacks.
    - defensive buff armourup,powergain ,stack max 2.
    - defensive debuff trigger powerdrain ,poison wealness,exaustion,crit immunity max stack only 2.
    - only 15% chance to crit in her base stats and 20% base critical resistance in her base stat.!!
    - also if they wanna do all these do it before selling her in 5* and not after.
    - 90% chance to nullify on critical hits (no need to change that)
    - she can be balanced, fun and yet hard hitting attacker and defender both
    - also definitely in need of a new animation those kapoira kicks on chaos magician/mutant doesnt suit well!! probably half energy attacks and half physical hits.
    - so she can be released in 5* crystals for her!!! , without nerfs, without worrying of face rolling
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    She is a goddess...and they know it!
  • Options
    WillTWillT Posts: 98
    I still use my scarlet witch. Such an o.g big banger on that special 2. Nullify, power steal....she definitely has utilities. I could understand kabams point of view that she would be too powerful as a 5* if they hadn't then brought game changing champs into the game with more utilities that are available as 5 or 6*. Yes she had to be duped and at a high sig level. So what. My 4* was a work in progress from the moment I pulled her. Now she's a straight banger . One of the few 4*s in the game that's worth the precious class cats to take her to rank 5
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Kalantak said:

well there's aways a option of balancing her out if they release her in 5*,BEFORE selling her crystals.
    - signature ability edit - 50%(instead of 85%) chance at max sig to trigger chaos magic
    - offensive buffs only include fury,cruelty ,regen max stack 1 of each
    - offensive debuffs power lock,powersteal weakness, exaushion only 1 stacks.
    - defensive buff armourup,powergain ,stack max 2.
    - defensive debuff trigger powerdrain ,poison wealness,exaustion,crit immunity max stack only 2.
    - only 15% chance to crit in her base stats and 20% base critical resistance in her base stat.!!
    - also if they wanna do all these do it before selling her in 5* and not after.
    - 90% chance to nullify on critical hits (no need to change that)
    - she can be balanced, fun and yet hard hitting attacker and defender both
    - also definitely in need of a new animation those kapoira kicks on chaos magician/mutant doesnt suit well!! probably half energy attacks and half physical hits.
    - so she can be released in 5* crystals for her!!! , without nerfs, without worrying of face rolling

No no no

No nerfing allowed in the most polite way