Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

5* Scarlet Witch?

2»

Comments

• Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 755 ★★★

Kabam thinks she will be too powerful to release as a 5 star. But you can never rule out a future 1000$ one time deal.

I heard that before and find it pretty ridiculous lol. Shes not powerful as a 4* compared to other 4* so how would it be for 5*. Especially with the power of all the new champs, she hardly to powerful. Might just be up there with them I think. Same with Wolverine right?
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Maybe in December because there's only one champion coming in that month.
  • Options
    Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★

Release her! Far too little mystic rank up options out there!
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    well there's aways a option of balancing her out if they release her in 5*,BEFORE selling her crystals.
    - signature ability edit - 50%(instead of 85%) chance at max sig to trigger chaos magic
    - offensive buffs only include fury,cruelty ,regen max stack 1 of each
    - offensive debuffs power lock,powersteal weakness, exaushion only 1 stacks.
    - defensive buff armourup,powergain ,stack max 2.
    - defensive debuff trigger powerdrain ,poison wealness,exaustion,crit immunity max stack only 2.
    - only 15% chance to crit in her base stats and 20% base critical resistance in her base stat.!!
    - also if they wanna do all these do it before selling her in 5* and not after.
    - 90% chance to nullify on critical hits (no need to change that)
    - she can be balanced, fun and yet hard hitting attacker and defender both
    - also definitely in need of a new animation those kapoira kicks on chaos magician/mutant doesnt suit well!! probably half energy attacks and half physical hits.
    - so she can be released in 5* crystals for her!!! , without nerfs, without worrying of face rolling
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    She is a goddess...and they know it!
  • Options
    WillTWillT Posts: 98
    I still use my scarlet witch. Such an o.g big banger on that special 2. Nullify, power steal....she definitely has utilities. I could understand kabams point of view that she would be too powerful as a 5* if they hadn't then brought game changing champs into the game with more utilities that are available as 5 or 6*. Yes she had to be duped and at a high sig level. So what. My 4* was a work in progress from the moment I pulled her. Now she's a straight banger . One of the few 4*s in the game that's worth the precious class cats to take her to rank 5
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Kalantak said:

well there's aways a option of balancing her out if they release her in 5*,BEFORE selling her crystals.
    - signature ability edit - 50%(instead of 85%) chance at max sig to trigger chaos magic
    - offensive buffs only include fury,cruelty ,regen max stack 1 of each
    - offensive debuffs power lock,powersteal weakness, exaushion only 1 stacks.
    - defensive buff armourup,powergain ,stack max 2.
    - defensive debuff trigger powerdrain ,poison wealness,exaustion,crit immunity max stack only 2.
    - only 15% chance to crit in her base stats and 20% base critical resistance in her base stat.!!
    - also if they wanna do all these do it before selling her in 5* and not after.
    - 90% chance to nullify on critical hits (no need to change that)
    - she can be balanced, fun and yet hard hitting attacker and defender both
    - also definitely in need of a new animation those kapoira kicks on chaos magician/mutant doesnt suit well!! probably half energy attacks and half physical hits.
    - so she can be released in 5* crystals for her!!! , without nerfs, without worrying of face rolling

No no no

No nerfing allowed in the most polite way