**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fans of Ghost Rider, what am I missing? I don't get the love.

2»

Comments

• Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    GR is the ultimate Jack of all trades; master of none. Many people call him MCoC's Swiss Army Knife. He's useful in almost any situation.
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Voodoo (awakened) is better
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    JohnHS said:

Do you think he's worth a 5* Mystic gem if I get one from the calendar?

If I have mystic AG i’d pick DV instead of GR and Magik. Relatively speaking DV needs that AG more.

I have duped GR/Magik at 5* r4 and I used them substantially, they are still good even after MD nerfed.

• Options
    JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    I think Claire's basically a better version of him.
  • Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    I've said it before and I can say any no of times.. All 5.3 & 5.4 was GR for me.. Without him I wouldn't have cleared it at all... His Regen saved me a lot... You can basically go from <10% to 100% and I don't think anyone else has that kind of regen... Mr. Sinister and SW can do the same., But it's always hit or miss with them.. with GR., You know when to do and what to do ( healing, bleed, power control and degen)...
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    KattohS said:

Lvernon15 said:

I took him to 5-65 a while back, he’s not that great imo, he’s got solid regen and a few prices of utility but overall he’s just losing and losing value as the game progresses away from survival and more to utility and damage

His regen also appears to be RNG based and we know how that goes......sooo sometimes it triggers, sometimes it doesn’t.....same as his power drain.

I mean once in awhile it doesn't trigger when you heavy, but then it does when you heavy again. He has very reliable regen.