**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The ai is to damn strong.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
I just had a fight in chapter 4 I'm running it now because I now have a team of champs,that can attempt it.

I was attempted an attack was hit with special one block special one block special one again at speeds that no human could ever accomplish. This all happened in under 8 seconds.

Wtf. Why am I spending money and time to try to lay a game that's inhumanly fast. This is not a competition this is a massacre. No one could do this. I've watched the videos online to learn this game this ever happens in the you trouble tutorial. This is different new and past difficult into the realm on broken.

Would you pay deep blue chess? No of course not.....
Would you play whopper in tic tax toe no....
What are yuh making this game for customers, players, or t300

Comments

• Options
    MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    what? :/:/
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    You just aren't ready for content like chapter 4 (lol), play arena and easy stuff till you're ready so you don't waste units
  • Options
    Wiki9Wiki9 Posts: 71
    Act not chapter
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Act 4 was nerfed, used to be a lot harder. You're just not ready for it
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I took a 4* rank 4 with class advantage over Dormammu in AQ. After 8 hits, I am KOed. You lasted longer. Well played.

• Options
    Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99
    Dormamu is supposed to be hard. He is on the final boss node.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Spicyslicer act 4 is definitely easier now than it was but when it was harder people had no damage block teams and willpower. Of course most people that beat it only had 4* 4/40s, so it's just different now. But it is totally beatable without spending any money. You'll get there if you keep playing.
  • Options
    MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    @Spicyslicer act 4 is definitely easier now than it was but when it was harder people had no damage block teams and willpower. Of course most people that beat it only had 4* 4/40s, so it's just different now. But it is totally beatable without spending any money. You'll get there if you keep playing.
    R4GE wrote: »
    Act 4 was nerfed, used to be a lot harder. You're just not ready for it

i agree with these two. just keep grinding and make sure you're in an ally that suits your needs so youbcan continue growing! learn your masteries inside and out and use them to your advantage!

best of luck @Spicyslicer
  • Options
    Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    I just had a fight in chapter 4 I'm running it now because I now have a team of champs,that can attempt it.

I am not sure about what kind of team you are using for act 4. Now Kabam gave us one 3* or 4* for free in the calendar, Iceman and Archangel were included as well. If you max out and awaken certain amount of powerful champions in 3*, you still have the chance to get through act 4.
  • Options
    Act 4 after perfect block teams and after wp nerf, and before 12.0 patch. Was literally horrible when it came to slashed tires juggy. He was easily the hardest fight in the game at that time. Now it's so easy. It's crazy. Venom doesn't even have poison anymore. I didn't have Ronan at the time so it wasn't a breeze. But as of now everything up to 5.2 is explored and you need to find your play style and make it work. Certain areas of the game demand different play styles.

Ign: Alex Chardon
  • Options
    I am only just doing act 4 100% (completed it ages ago but I've been too lazy to explore). My advice is to do the monthly event quests, do AQ and aw as much as possible and improve your roster. You'll go back to act 4 and find it much easier.
    When you're doing it with a team of r5 4*s like I am the hardest part is energy. I remember seeing posts and alliance mates talking about the magneto in 4.2.6, the jugs in chapter 3 and of course the arc on maestro and I'm breezing through them.
    Don't run before you can walk
  • Options
    BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    For act4 i guess 4/40 4stars are enough. Just need proper champs and proper masteries. Cause some specific champs or masteries really required for that mentioned juggy, super regen magnito and multiclass mayestro. And also improved skill. Cause one way in every story is easy, but others get tougher. Another way is spending money. I am doing completion of chap4 in act4, still surviving without any real money with 4star 4/40 champs. You just have to have the skills, proper champs in roster and a good pick of team.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian
    I was attempted an attack was hit with special one block special one block special one again at speeds that no human could ever accomplish. This all happened in under 8 seconds.

What specific fight were you in that you faced three special one attacks in eight seconds?

Also, you've started a lot of threads complaining about things being either broken or inhumanly difficult only to discover that most players eventually overcome those difficulties as a matter of course in progressing in the game. Does that ever give you pause to claim that the very next difficulty hump you run into is a sign the game is impossible to play?

• Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    The definition of the ai= Nice guys finish last thats why I treat you like trash.
  • Options
    Luismarquez131Luismarquez131 Posts: 164
    Only issue with the ai being fast was today when I did Act 4. 3.3 and fought Unstoppable Colossus, he charged me and kicked my butt before I knew it.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Try arena… sometimes you get one that are programmed NOT to use specials and then L3 you
  • Options
    Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Act 4 isn't going anywhere. Build your roster and your skills and finish it when you're ready.
  • Options
    SharkJawsSharkJaws Posts: 78
    odin box can help u!!! lol
  • Options
    PlasmaKingPlasmaKing Posts: 105
    As others have said if that is your view, fine but to me it means your not ready for that level or content