**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why can't we sell the Buff Randomizer?

SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
Still got a ton of these in the stash, it won't let us sell them though. Should be 200 gold a pop for them.

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    I think they will be converted into gold at the end of the event. If not, hey now you have some souvenirs to remember one of the better side quests in the game (those shards weren't bad if you put up some time daily.)
  • Options
    ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    I think OP meant those in the stash which will be gone before they can be converted.

To OP, this is Kabam, not the first time the player base have given this feedback. Not surprising nothing has changed.
    Terra said:

I think they will be converted into gold at the end of the event. If not, hey now you have some souvenirs to remember one of the better side quests in the game (those shards weren't bad if you put up some time daily.)

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I had like a billon of them I never usefully because I completely forgot about Sinister labs because they were in special tab
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Better question! Why can't they clear them from our inventory??? I had leftovers from...what?...2 years ago when they had them before??? They a permanent part of our inventory if we don't use em up? I also have a bunch of the buffs left over.
  • Options
    Didn't need them except for maybe one champ on master. Otherwise it was easier without em. Only seemed to buff the defender even more every time you used one.
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    😂😂 the boosts were actually a hinderance.. especially the evade one. It’s not helpful to be forced to evade when you don’t want to be. The symbiote boosts were light years better... these I only tried once the rest gathered dust.

🐻
  • Options

• Options
    Note the chinese new year prayer cards from 3 years ago now! Please clean up this mess kabam!
  • Options
    It is seriously aggravating that kabam will not give us additional storage for things we want and need (unless we buy it)...yet they leave "special event" garbage in our inventory for literally years! It is like a burn..."you can't store anymore t4 but look at all the shiny garbage you have collected!"
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Shhhhhhhhh...... be vewy vewy quiet.. I’m hunting wabbits.

🐻
  • Options
    Mentalboy1Mentalboy1 Posts: 171
    Yes agree so annoying!! Let us sell them or auto delete what we don't use
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    They just had an event that needed randomizers. If they plan on having events that use these items in the future I am fine with them in my inventory. They should let us sell or autodelete items from 1time only events.