**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Yo kabam?!

What's up with all this lag this month? Fix it.

Comments

• ZanthropicZanthropic Posts: 99
    You really expect this bland post to accomplish anything?
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Be more specific
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    What lag are you talking about? I dont have any on my device. Is it during certain fights? How can they attempt to fix such a general statement if they don't know what is not working?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

Nope. If money isn't involved kabam doesn't care
    There's a winning attitude. I'm sure this will fix your problems. You could try getting better Wi-Fi, a better phone, or find better coverage. I have zero lag. It might just be you.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

There's a winning attitude. I'm sure this will fix your problems. You could try getting better Wi-Fi, a better phone, or find better coverage. I have zero lag. It might just be you.
    Not to side with the guy or anything, but I don't think it's on him. I've been having quite a bit of lag since the last update. Mainly at the champ selection screens and crystals screens. It has been struggling to load the champ pictures and let me scroll occasionally..

Also a bit of lag during fights, but that's been an off and off thing for months now.

Running on a Google Pixel 3.
    ẞlооd said:

Not to side with the guy or anything, but I don't think it's on him. I've been having quite a bit of lag since the last update. Mainly at the champ selection screens and crystals screens. It has been struggling to load the champ pictures and let me scroll occasionally..

Also a bit of lag during fights, but that's been an off and off thing for months now.

Its all good. I'm not saying its him either. But coming in here saying fix does nothing for anyone at all. Nor does it actually prove theres lag.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

ẞlооd said:

Its all good. I'm not saying its him either. But coming in here saying fix does nothing for anyone at all. Nor does it actually prove theres lag.
    You more than anyone should know you don’t have to prove anything to say dumb things.
    Damn, that was a good roast
    edited September 2019

ẞlооd said:

You more than anyone should know you don’t have to prove anything to say dumb things.
    Still at it I see. Still with the insults like always since you rarely have anything of substance to say. Anyways, back to ignoring your messages.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★

ẞlооd said:

Still at it I see. Still with the insults like always since you rarely have anything of substance to say. Anyways, back to ignoring your messages.
    Still back at it playing the victim card smh
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★

No wonder people talk bad about you on Reddit
    edited September 2019
    Zuro said:

ẞlооd said:

Still back at it playing the victim card smh
    Edit: deleting my response.

No wonder people talk bad about you on Reddit
    And?
  • Hey guys, there are many devices capable of running the game and there are many different factors which can cause lag to occur. However, we're always reviewing any reports we receive and working to develop and implement improvements on our end to help make the game run as smoothly as possible on as many devices as possible.

To help us keep track of everyone's feedback about lag, we created the dedicated threads below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to whichever of those discussions is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.