**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Black Widow Claire Voyant Regen- Working as intended?

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    She doesn't have a regen ability outside of her death touch does she?
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    ah yes, i remember now. Well the abilities say 35% of the damage dealt is regenerated, and since the EQ claire is super buffed it makes sense that its supposed to work that way haha.
  • Options
    ChrisA19978ChrisA19978 Posts: 55
    Here is my thought they make them crazy to begin with to make you spend for them plus the people who play Master and Uncollected spend money to beat the champ shortly after the 6 month window for the basic they make the champ useless. Just figure you will get 9 months of good use for her till she is nerfed to average.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    IDoge said:

Lormif said:

IDoge said:

Lormif said:

Skkc said:

If her regen is reduced, her dmg needs to be buffed. In most situations it’s kinda meh

60k sp2 is "meh" either you dont have her or you are not paying attention.
    She cannot hit for a 60k sp2. Not even close. Can you please show evidence of her hitting that hard?
    At R5 in her incinerate curse with death touch up, she definitely can
    Lol no she cant. Her damage is trash
    Maybbe you should look up before you make false claims. There is a video in this very thread of her doing just that, 11% damage to a 556k captain marvel is how much damage? ill wait.
    That's with suicides and boosts in assassin range. Nice try. Maybe you should check your resources before you suggest them
    And? You don’t het to limit her to decide what is possible
  • Options
    zeezee57 said:

Lormif said:

zeezee57 said:

Lormif said:

zeezee57 said:

Lormif said:

If you can find out whether or not her regen is OP and could possibly be changed early why not ask? That is the point of the forums and people arguing against it are just not thinking.

Why don't we wait until Kabam actually responds so we can hold them accountable if they say she won't be changed or they have no plans of changing?

Because it is in their best interest not to even reply given your post until after the 3 months is up. If I am evaluating something I am not going to prematurely tell you "its good" or "its bad" so it can come back and haunt me.
    I hope you understand how harmful this attitude could be to their business model. "We'll just ignore our customers for 3 months so we dont possibly say the wrong thing" is possibly the stupidest customer service plan I've ever heard. If people are set to shell out a decent chunk of change on a product it makes sense to question these sort of things now than after you pay for the product.

When they made the balancing announcement I said this exact scenario would become routine. If this goes ignored and in 3 months she's nerfed down you think anyone who paid to get her will do it for the new champs at that time? It's why I said at the time I expected pretty much all changes to be improvements to champs. Take away customer confidence that what they're paying for is what they get and they stop paying.
    Where did I say they would "ignore" the players. You are making a huge leap. They will not commit to if something is working or not until then, because committing earlier puts them in a huge bind if they turn out wrong in one direction, but you can still address concerns to a degree without committing 100%.
    It would be in their best interest to not even reply is what you said. Calling that ignoring isn't making a leap at all.
    Reading comprehension. I said it would not be in their best interest. Stating they would not reply in any form is a MASSIVE leap.
    Reading comprehension. I didn't state they would not reply in any form, I didnt state at all whether they would or wouldn't, simply that they should, in response to you saying they shouldn't. You should considering dropping the condensation, you dont come across as smart, just a ****.
    And I never claimed you did so I’m not sure the point of this post our your reading comprehension statement unless you are claiming you failed it again
  • Options
    NegritisNegritis Posts: 58
    IDoge said:

Lormif said:

IDoge said:

Lormif said:

Skkc said:

If her regen is reduced, her dmg needs to be buffed. In most situations it’s kinda meh

She cannot hit for a 60k sp2. Not even close. Can you please show evidence of her hitting that hard?
    Maybbe you should look up before you make false claims. There is a video in this very thread of her doing just that, 11% damage to a 556k captain marvel is how much damage? ill wait.
    That's with suicides and boosts in assassin range. Nice try. Maybe you should check your resources before you suggest them
    if its the twitter vid that BG counted in his stream too
    then there is no assasin activated there, i think suicides yes but no assassin
    and she did 60k+
    not at ghost lvl, but still pretty good
  • Options
    arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    It’s working as intended, until she will save too much units and then it might not work as intended and will be “fixed” 😉
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    IDoge said:

Lormif said:

IDoge said:

Lormif said:

Skkc said:

The video I'm talking about was no boosts and no assassin. Why wouldn't suicides be on with a champ that's basically designed to use with suicides?
  • Options
    Around the 1hr 10min mark

https://youtu.be/Y4pmrfL5m8w
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Regardless of the potential she has she is not a heavy hitting champion. Morning star can do 100k plus damage in the right situations but she's no Domino or Corvus.

Regarding her regen is what the conversation is about to begin with which is the only OP thing about her. We would like Kabam to answer whether this could potentially change, that is all. All this back and forth about damage is a waste of time for a utility champ.
  • Options
    IDoge said:

Stop trying to defend this mediocre champ and let her get buffed already god people like you are irritating. Just stop...
    I wouldn't say she's mediocre because she's better than that, I especially like the fact that she's suicide friendly because I can't play without suicides anymore. She hits slightly harder than a wet noodle so I don't get the defense because in one specific situation she can have decent damage.
  • Options
    IDoge said:

IDoge said:

Stop trying to defend this mediocre champ and let her get buffed already god people like you are irritating. Just stop...
    I wouldn't say she's mediocre because she's better than that, I especially like the fact that she's suicide friendly because I can't play without suicides anymore. She hits slightly harder than a wet noodle so I don't get the defense because in one specific situation she can have decent damage.
    Welp while you guys drool over claire voyant I'll be here enjoying my Symbiote Supreme and Doctor Voodoo who have better utility and damage than claire vomit who brings nothing special or game changing to the contest and the lacking mystic class in general :)
    No one is drooling over her and I already have r5 Sym Supreme and a r4 Dr. Voodoo lol. I'm just being honest about her potential and she has excellent utility and definitely better than Dr. Voodoo.
  • Options
    IDoge said:

Stop trying to defend this mediocre champ and let her get buffed already god people like you are irritating. Howard the duck can hit for 60k sp2 but is he a good champ? Just stop...
    I'm merely correcting your completely false nonsense.
  • Options
    I'm far from drooling over her FYI. I think she has a lot of utility though. Her regen potential is ridiculous, she's the only champ I know of that can run both pleasure to burn and acid wash paths, has some decent buff mitigation, is incredibly suicide friendly, and has solid prestige (not high enough for me personally but great for most people).

She is however incredibly situational which I'm not terribly fond of so she'll probably get stuck into that nice to have for a rare difficult fight but doesn't get used much category for me.
  • Options
    IDoge said:

I'm far from drooling over her FYI. I think she has a lot of utility though. Her regen potential is ridiculous, she's the only champ I know of that can run both pleasure to burn and acid wash paths, has some decent buff mitigation, is incredibly suicide friendly, and has solid prestige (not high enough for me personally but great for most people).

She is however incredibly situational which I'm not terribly fond of so she'll probably get stuck into that nice to have for a rare difficult fight but doesn't get used much category for me.

That's exactly her problem. She is extremely situational and the effort needed to do a "60k sp2" is not at all worth it. Her regen is decent but she was made to be used with suicides but isn't even top tier level with them. People say that mystic champs are supposed to be the utility champs... no that's for the tech class. Mystic is supposed to be the best class in the game
    She is only situational for you, because you dont understand her abiltities. She works well when someone puts certian buffs on her, or she puts them on others. In the case of neither she can make the other side immune to buffs to change the fight. also it is very little effort to get the 60k sp2
  • Options
    IDoge said:

That's exactly her problem. She is extremely situational and the effort needed to do a "60k sp2" is not at all worth it. Her regen is decent but she was made to be used with suicides but isn't even top tier level with them. People say that mystic champs are supposed to be the utility champs... no that's for the tech class. Mystic is supposed to be the best class in the game
    Your beacon of mystic glory, sym supreme, is also incredibly situational. Without buff heavy opponents, running MD, and the ability to bleed them he's horribly frustrating to use. I have a R2 6* sym and outside the 6.2.6 champion fights and the occasional war boss, I absolutely never use him.

I haven't seen anyone claim that BWCV is the next must have champ for anyone but she's far from a trash champ and I'm sure the she (like most of the better mystics) will have her niche area of the game that she's incredibly useful for.
  • Options
    IDoge said:

If you think she is a mid tier champ you simply don't understand how this game works on a high level. She is definitely better than a mid tier champ and anyone who can regen on that level has sustainability in all game modes.

Also, mystic was the best class in game like 3 years ago when the game was totally different.
This discussion has been closed.