**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

NEW POWERS FOR FORUM MEMBERS

it would be great if every forum member gets following 2 powers:
1)delete their comments or thread
2)close their threads whenever they want

Comments

• CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★

Ohh boy what did you post this time lol
    I can see closing their own threads as a good starting point

Actually i started a thread which is constantly getting dislikes thats what made thnk about these features :D
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019

Actually i started a thread which is constantly getting dislikes thats what made thnk about these features :D
    Why do you care about dislikes? they dont even exist, just further evidence of the misuse of the disagree button.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

Why do you care about dislikes? they dont even exist, just further evidence of the misuse of the disagree button.

.. out of principal .. of course .. you understand .. ;)
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

Are you talking about the meme thread new? I don’t think they liked that meme 😂
  • (actually a good idea here, once a Poster has his answer, he would be able to thank those that replied and Close his question. Or also be able to Delete a new “mistake” post within say the first 15 minutes just like the time you have to Edit a post/response)

But the Disagree's probably coming from making new threads for things that already have other threads dedicated to them (Meme, Paradox targets, etc), as well as the “who is better, what should I do, I don't know” ones (although plenty of other ppl make those too).

(actually a good idea here, once a Poster has his answer, he would be able to thank those that replied and Close his question. Or also be able to Delete a new “mistake” post within say the first 15 minutes just like the time you have to Edit a post/response)

But the Disagree's probably coming from making new threads for things that already have other threads dedicated to them (Meme, Paradox targets, etc), as well as the “who is better, what should I do, I don't know” ones (although plenty of other ppl make those too).

U got a point
    Lormif said:

Even u got a point
    dot_ditto said:

Lormif said:

.. out of principal .. of course .. you understand .. ;)
    U also got a point
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I can understand why the feature to delete comments or threads doesn't. HOWEVER, i don't see why there should be a 15 min limit on being able to edit a comment or thread title.
  • Ultimate power would be to force constructive answers from Kabam employees rather than the usual rude uninformative answers that we usually get.
    Mauled said:

Ultimate power would be to force constructive answers from Kabam employees rather than the usual rude uninformative answers that we usually get.

That will be ultimate
    @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious pls this thread and add these features
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Stop