**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Upcoming Cull Obsidian and Ebony Maw Balance Changes

Comments

• Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    _ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Honestly I think you guys are really jumping the gun here.

Here's my honest take on the changes:

1. Ronin will remain the same - Cool.

2. Maw will get a buff - Cool.

3. Cull may get a small reduction BUT WILL STILL REMAIN TOP DAMAGE DEALER (let's say -5%) - Cool.

Again, let's say Cull's damage is reduced by 5% - that's hardly going to mess with the game or Cull. If you're complaining about that you're overreacting.

In summary I think we're really blowing this all out of proportion.

Bro...
    If they were going to just adjust his damage by 5%, they wouldn’t even announce it. Changing SheHulk was huge and they didn’t announce it. Smh.
    So when the She-hulk's change wasn't announce you guys were up in arms, and now that they've announced it you again complain and go off the rails saying it'll be this and that.

You're gonna complain no matter what.
    No one would complain if kabam could properly roll out a champ once a month. Or if they could follow their own rules. Or communicate properly. Your not understanding the cause and effect here.
    They've admitted that they missed announcing Cull's re-tweak. That's ONE oversight. They've been totally transparent about that. I'm not sure what else they can do here.
    1 mistake? Lmao.

1- released him with too much damage to the content creators.
    2- after the CCs, they left him as us and didn’t change anything.
    3- fixed a bug initially. Left the damage as is.
    4- his damage was bugged again, they simply brought him to his current state, which apparently is too much.
    5- allowed him into the basic crystal bugged again without notifying the player base. Anyone who got him from the basic pool would’ve thought they were safe to rank him as is, following Kabam’s own self made rule.

That’s 5 mistakes made and all along the way happy to take peoples money. Thanks for playing.
    You must have missed the memo where Kabam said their testing cannot be as comprehensive as the whole community playing the game for 1 hour.

That's not a mistake, that's how it's going to work from now on. They'll look at the data and re-evaluate a champ based on the data that they've gathered.

If you're not happy with that - again - you're playing the wrong game, because that's how things are going to be from now on.
    _ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

3. Cull may get a small reduction BUT WILL STILL REMAIN TOP DAMAGE DEALER (let's say -5%) - Cool.

Again, let's say Cull's damage is reduced by 5% - that's hardly going to mess with the game or Cull. If you're complaining about that you're overreacting.

Bro...
    If they were going to just adjust his damage by 5%, they wouldn’t even announce it. Changing SheHulk was huge and they didn’t announce it. Smh.
    So when the She-hulk's change wasn't announce you guys were up in arms, and now that they've announced it you again complain and go off the rails saying it'll be this and that.

No one would complain if kabam could properly roll out a champ once a month. Or if they could follow their own rules. Or communicate properly. Your not understanding the cause and effect here.
    They've admitted that they missed announcing Cull's re-tweak. That's ONE oversight. They've been totally transparent about that. I'm not sure what else they can do here.
    1 mistake? Lmao.

4- his damage was bugged again, they simply brought him to his current state, which apparently is too much.
    5- allowed him into the basic crystal bugged again without notifying the player base. Anyone who got him from the basic pool would’ve thought they were safe to rank him as is, following Kabam’s own self made rule.

That’s 5 mistakes made and all along the way happy to take peoples money. Thanks for playing.
    You must have missed the memo where Kabam said their testing cannot be as comprehensive as the whole community playing the game for 1 hour.

That's not a mistake, that's how it's going to work from now on. They'll look at the data and re-evaluate a champ based on the data that they've gathered.

If you're not happy with that - again - you're playing the wrong game, because that's how things are going to be from now on.
    What are you talking about? 1hr? What is the point of the content created program? They already tweaked Cull 3 times and said nothing? Cull was released months ago. Not 1hr.

At this point I think our disagreement falls on your lack of reading comprehension.
    Um, you're the one with the lack of reading comprehension.

This is the direction Kabam's going. No need to dispute it. If you don't like it I doubt this is the game for you.
    Yeah sure. Like how they said they’d adjust champs before they’re In the basic pool. Err I mean let them hit the basic pool and then announce that they’ll adjust them. They could’ve announced that they were still considering adjustments before he hit the pool.... but that’s clearly asking for more respect than this player base deserves. You must not think we deserve accurate communication or follow through on promises. If that’s the case, we might as well stop this conversation. 🤷‍♂️
    I've already said numerous times today in earlier posts that Kabam admitted they'd missed telling us about Cull, etc, before entering the pool, hence this announcement/thread.

If you think admitting that they've missed something is bad communication then you're right we better stop this convo.
  • DraxxDraxx Posts: 1
    I don’t care if the nerf is small or big. I just need compensation for ranking my 6* cull. I paid a lot of money to get him through featured crystals. Kabam cannot advertise a product and after selling it say it will not work as advertised.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Jestress said:

I'm not convinced they have testers.

I'm tempted to agree, I'm not seeing any hard evidence of it ... in fact, seems to be more in favour of the "not". LOL
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Still no response from kabam?????
    EdKassius said:

Kabam ... it's unsustainable! I spent so much money on this game! Only 6 stars is Cull ... and I don't see him as one that unbalances the game. I stayed months and months to get a 6 stars. I completely give up on this game. Trash!

LOL .. your only 6* is Cull and you're quitting the game?!?!

Ok bro.
  • Not sure if this has been said already, but any chance the "data" Kabam is basing tte rebalance on includes when Cull was bugged and doing RoL fights in less than 10 hits? Hopefully they are excluding that
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Bro...

1 mistake? Lmao.

You must have missed the memo where Kabam said their testing cannot be as comprehensive as the whole community playing the game for 1 hour.....
    Yes, I missed the memo. I would love to see the post about their inadequate testing process. Can you please quote or link the post?
    edited September 2019
    It's really interesting to me how 99.99% of all comments in this thread is complaining about Cull whereas only 0.01% is about Maw (WHO IS GETTING A BUFF BY THE WAY).

Is anyone going to say something good about Maw getting a Buff?

Or are we all Negative Nancies around here?

You guys do realize there are probably as many Maw owners, and they're gonna be ECSTATIC about Maw getting a buff right?
  • r3dyr3dy Posts: 30

It's really interesting to me how 99.99% of all comments in this thread is complaining about Cull whereas only 0.01% is about Maw (WHO IS GETTING A BUFF BY THE WAY).

Is anyone going to say something good about Maw getting a Buff?

Or are we all Negative Nancies around here?

You guys do realize there are probably as many Maw owners, and they're gonna be ECSTATIC about Maw getting a buff right?

That's cause no one feels cheated by the maw change. If the Cull change was more of a rework like increasing his block prof then people wouldn't be so upset. They're just reducing the only useful part about him. That's great that maw is getting a buff cause he was a trash champion and was pretty much useless but the cull change is an issue. We are addressing the issue. Why celebrate when people feel cheated out of their money. No one spent literally thousands of dollars trying to get him. Some people spent an insane amount of money to get him. No one did that for Maw. At least groundedwisdom has arguments that he's using. All you're doing is trying to go against everyone and stir the pot.
    Yeah but it's interesting to me that the thread is about BOTH Cull and Maw, and yet we don't get any positive comments about the Maw changes, only negative comments about Cull.

It's like we're in this 'Complain Culture'.

Where's the credit where it's due?
    The money they got is enough credits, and at the same time is reason enough to complain

Not only that, if a champions is bad is their fault, bad design, lack of testing, so credits?? nah

• RaptorEE80RaptorEE80 Posts: 1

Hey all,

I know there will be a lot of questions about Rank Down Tickets and Compensation for changes, and there already are some. As a reminder, we did say that we will approach these on a case by case basis, and will not be able to make any comments on this yet, because we don't know what Cull's balance pass will look like at all yet.

Also, remember that these changes are restricted to Tuning updates, and are will not change any abilities or utility. Our intention is that if you love your Champion now, you should still love them after.

Quien me devuelve la gema del despertar cósmica que utilice para despertar su habilidad? Quien me devuelve las piedras que le puse para aumentar su singularidad? Quien me devuelve los recursos que utilice para ascenderlo a R5? Saben lo que cuesta reunir esos recursos?

This discussion has been closed.