**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beginner Bracket Arena - Impossible rewards

My account is only a few weeks old and I am still in the beginner bracket for Arena. I just did the featured 4* new BW arena and placed 77th. Just outside the top 50. But my rank reward was in the 30%-60% bracket.

That means that the number of people that qualified for rank rewards was between 128 and 256 people.

So my issue is that the top 50 accounted for between 19% and 39% of people that qualified. This means NOBODY gets the 1-10% rewards and possibly nobody gets the 10-30% rewards.

With only 100-300 people doing the arena it doesnt make sense that the top 50 are included in the rank rewards percentage. All it does is make it impossible to acheive some rank rewards and just wastes peoples time.

Comments

• The rewards are not impossible to achieve. Someone achieved those top 10% rewards. It is just that they also achieved the top 50 rewards, and got the better of the two. I think they are probably okay with that.
  • medOosalm58medOosalm58 Posts: 9
    How this work really!
  • Ernest4_44Ernest4_44 Posts: 6
    Would MCOC consider significant prize pack for hitting 1,000,000+ base hero rating. You know anyone who’s hit that has put a lot of time and money into the game.
  • Considering that when I made my alt I hit the top 10% every arena, in the beginner bracket I’d say that it’s possible.
    You have to remember that the beginner and intermediate pool fluctuates massively. I made my alt on the first day of the 12 day Xmas calendar to maximise my early gains to see what I could achieve inside 2 months, I dare say there were a lot more people in my beginner bracket than your beginner bracket which is why the figures can look a bit skewed.

As a rule 400-600k should get you a basic 4* in beginner bracket, depending on how good they are.
    Around 900k-1.1m should net you the featured 4*