**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do I do?

FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

I just got Uncollected a week ago. Completed Realm of Legends the same week. I'm in a dilemma on what to do now in terms of progression.

I can try to do Act 5 completion (the block damage seems a bit too much for my roster), or I can try monthly EQ Uncollected completion. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

What do I do? 23 votes

Act 5 Completion
17%
DoonxEtjamamac10smgCOCThreshold 4 votes
Monthly EQ Uncollected
60%
TerraLvernon15RoOOtsArchdemon_TheHeroDeservedPeterQuillChampioncriticCtuchikAdishvar_26ahock101Justin2524NimorNightMonkeySpider_Rico 14 votes
Other (comment down below)
21%
FhfjghhggggjfhfjgBatman1903UmbertoDelRioXyresic_LemonJet6_3 5 votes

Comments

• Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    ACT4 exploration
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Monthly EQ Uncollected
    i'll change my vote to act 4 exploration too, just realised you dont have a strong enough roster yet
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Monthly EQ Uncollected
    Yeah I'd like to change my vote to Act 4 Exploration too, didn't know that was an option. Build up more Mastery points before you give Act 5 a go.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Monthly EQ Uncollected

ACT4 exploration

I wouldn’t bother with that, takes forever and you don’t have a r4 worthy 5*
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    You got Uncollected with that? Awesome job man
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Alright. Act 4 exploration it is then. Thanks
    How long will it take me approximately? A month?
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Act 5 Completion
    Act5 completion then Act6 then become Cavalier 👍
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

@FreeToPlay_21 I did it in the space of around two weeks, relying heavily on energy refills.

I had a few stocked up from alliance events and the weekly Community Champions Competition. Beyond that, I got a lot of free refills by exploring quests non-linearly - essentially I'd look through different quests and try to only go for unexplored paths with a full energy refill/revive drop. Definitely wasn't the most satisfying way to go about it but saved me a ton of units on refills and help me stock up on single/team revives for Act 5.

My exploration was sped up considerably using a 5/50 Blade (w/ trinity synergy), but my overall MVP was my 5/50 duped CMM (w/Fury synergy) - once I had her ramped up, I was finishing normal fights with MLLLM + SP2, and clearing bosses under 20-30 seconds. Helped a lot as Act 4 gets tedious VERY quickly (with some quests having 7/8 paths). Looking at your roster I'd recommend ranking Blade and CG up as much as possible (and investing in offensive masteries like Glass Cannon if you haven't already), they should melt through content very quickly.

It might seem like an endless task at the start but the rewards are quite good - you'll also stack up on around 700-1000 ISO (which is always nice) and if you run 40/50% XP boosts you'll see your levels rising very quickly (I think I went up from like 43 to 54).

Good luck OP!

@FreeToPlay_21 I did it in the space of around two weeks, relying heavily on energy refills.

I had a few stocked up from alliance events and the weekly Community Champions Competition. Beyond that, I got a lot of free refills by exploring quests non-linearly - essentially I'd look through different quests and try to only go for unexplored paths with a full energy refill/revive drop. Definitely wasn't the most satisfying way to go about it but saved me a ton of units on refills and help me stock up on single/team revives for Act 5.

My exploration was sped up considerably using a 5/50 Blade (w/ trinity synergy), but my overall MVP was my 5/50 duped CMM (w/Fury synergy) - once I had her ramped up, I was finishing normal fights with MLLLM + SP2, and clearing bosses under 20-30 seconds. Helped a lot as Act 4 gets tedious VERY quickly (with some quests having 7/8 paths). Looking at your roster I'd recommend ranking Blade and CG up as much as possible (and investing in offensive masteries like Glass Cannon if you haven't already), they should melt through content very quickly.

It might seem like an endless task at the start but the rewards are quite good - you'll also stack up on around 700-1000 ISO (which is always nice) and if you run 40/50% XP boosts you'll see your levels rising very quickly (I think I went up from like 43 to 54).

Good luck OP!
    Thanks!
  • Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125
    What I did personally was focus on the events of the time, whatever was going on then, and mostly focused on doing AQ to get catalysts to power up my roster. I think that's the way to go