**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should Diablo have Degeneration Potion

Just got a 4* Diablo... meh... but I remember this guy from the Comics and I seem to remember he was able to turn "Strengths" into "Weaknesses".

Confess that I haven't explored his capabilities but in using him in Arenas (vs X23) and she just kept Regenerating (of course).
I threw all 3 soecials at her but even after I hit her over a 100 times she tagged me and I bled out!

But I realized, Diablo was actually fun to play! The little teleport thing came in handy and that vulnerability when drinking a potion was only with the AI version (kinda like DP & VP's ridiculous Moonwalk).

Fill me in on your thoughts but in order to make this Champ less of a joke, give him a degen similar to Void's!

At least Heal Block... but Degen goes in line with the Character's History!

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    it could be added too his SP2 if the tornado lands successfully
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019

Or give him degen immunity and watch his value skyrocket.

But then they would have to make P2099’s Disintegration (or some new DoT) the norm and degen would more or less vanish off the map.
  • Options
    Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    He is the worst. Least favorite champ in game.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Diablo is trash. Everyone knows this. Give him Degen potion and Degen immunity and perhaps he will recieve this "level playing field" which Kabam always talks about but has only happened a few times since 12.0
  • Options
    AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    Excellent suggestions!
    I just know he needs fixing!
    I was trying to be logical!
    Any other ideas?