**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Should I wait for Namor to join the basic 5* pool before opening my first 5* crystal?

I know it's almost impossible to get Namor with just one crystal but is it worth trying? Or I should just open it now and jump into Act 5? (Yes, I am waiting for my first 5* before I venture further)

Should I wait for Namor to join the basic 5* pool before opening my first 5* crystal? 68 votes

Wait for Namor
32%
thetaman23SiliyoHaji_SaabLvernon15HSenpaiDeacon03LordRaymond3Maldroit2AleorZiMMaNiATheSpicyKnightNeotwismRehan010_LoctiteSuperGlueHedrongp87Monty_E_1AshKetchumDapandakingWebsnatcherDribble 22 votes
Open it once I have 10k shards
67%
humzah217RazorDevilINTEGRALbuffajrNifzLJFMagrailothosFoxhero007HENRIQUE_FORTEDarkrider05ExHavokDOKTOROKTOPUSOrcDovahkiinQuikPikfrodo2377GeneralDCOnmixHzoriOrdalcaCupid 46 votes

Comments

• Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Just so you know, having a 5* will not help that much in starting act 5. Even if it’s an amazing champ like Namor, he’s not going to be much more help than a high ranked 4*, possibly less help.

Warden out ~
  • Options
    Just open it when you get enough. Sure, you may get lucky and get the champ you want, but that would require a heavy sacrifice
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,995 ★★★★★
    There are still so many other good champs in the basic pool now. Odds of getting one that's halfway decent are fairly good.
  • Options
    Jet6_3Jet6_3 Posts: 43
    Alright, I guess I'll open it when I get the 1k shards from the summoner appreciation calendar in 2 days.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,075 ★★★★★
    Wait for Namor
    Day we have X champs total in basic, Y of them are good. The chance to get a good champ is X/Y. After namor is added, it's (Y+1)/(X+1). As X>Y, your odds for a good champ increase

Also if you can board, it means those crystals are not in control of you, wich is a good sign. I tend to open it asap
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,360 ★★★★★
    If you're starting to build a Roster, I'd suggest holding off on the Featured, at least until you start to build one.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Isn't there like 120 champs or so? You have a 1/120 chance to get him.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,401 ★★★★
    Connection issues make it a loose rng gamble, I tapped my 5* basic and the ‘connection issues icon’ pop up.. numerous god tier champ across the reel but crystal spun indefinitely until it stopped by itself, pull a new meh champion (or let’s say kabammed) by kabam.