**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I wait for Namor to join the basic 5* pool before opening my first 5* crystal?

I know it's almost impossible to get Namor with just one crystal but is it worth trying? Or I should just open it now and jump into Act 5? (Yes, I am waiting for my first 5* before I venture further)

Should I wait for Namor to join the basic 5* pool before opening my first 5* crystal? 68 votes

Wait for Namor
32%
thetaman23SiliyoHaji_SaabLvernon15HSenpaiDeacon03LordRaymond3Maldroit2AleorZiMMaNiATheSpicyKnightNeotwismRehan010_LoctiteSuperGlueHedrongp87Monty_E_1AshKetchumDapandakingWebsnatcherDribble 22 votes
Open it once I have 10k shards
67%
humzah217RazorDevilINTEGRALbuffajrNifzLJFMagrailothosFoxhero007HENRIQUE_FORTEDarkrider05ExHavokDOKTOROKTOPUSOrcDovahkiinQuikPikfrodo2377GeneralDCOnmixHzoriOrdalcaCupid 46 votes

Comments

• Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Just so you know, having a 5* will not help that much in starting act 5. Even if it’s an amazing champ like Namor, he’s not going to be much more help than a high ranked 4*, possibly less help.

Warden out ~
  • Options
    Just open it when you get enough. Sure, you may get lucky and get the champ you want, but that would require a heavy sacrifice
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,778 ★★★★★
    There are still so many other good champs in the basic pool now. Odds of getting one that's halfway decent are fairly good.
  • Options
    Jet6_3Jet6_3 Posts: 43
    Alright, I guess I'll open it when I get the 1k shards from the summoner appreciation calendar in 2 days.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Wait for Namor
    Day we have X champs total in basic, Y of them are good. The chance to get a good champ is X/Y. After namor is added, it's (Y+1)/(X+1). As X>Y, your odds for a good champ increase

Also if you can board, it means those crystals are not in control of you, wich is a good sign. I tend to open it asap
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    If you're starting to build a Roster, I'd suggest holding off on the Featured, at least until you start to build one.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Isn't there like 120 champs or so? You have a 1/120 chance to get him.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,310 ★★★★
    Connection issues make it a loose rng gamble, I tapped my 5* basic and the ‘connection issues icon’ pop up.. numerous god tier champ across the reel but crystal spun indefinitely until it stopped by itself, pull a new meh champion (or let’s say kabammed) by kabam.