**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Hulk or 4* Cap WWll

RedSkullRedSkull Posts: 13
edited August 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Trying to decide between Cap(SL 60) to 5/50 or Hulk to rank 3. Leaning towards Cap, any reasons on taking Hulk up instead? I don't have him as a 4* so not sure how good he even is. Is he worth taking to rank 4 eventually?

I'm not swimming in T4CC so it'll be a decent wait till my next science upgrade.

Comments

• HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    I don't have a Cap. America but I have a 4* 4/40 duped Hulk. Duped his attack increases as he loses health. He is part of my team on AQ, AW and quests. His damage is great and it increases with his sig (if you get hit) and furies he gets during the fight. What I love more about him is when I use his SP1 and he stuns the opponent (80% chance of stunning) and if he has fury active on him the stun duration is extended by 1 sec (if I remember right), which means I finish a 5 hit combo, start another and at the end I do another SP1 and repeat. This stun chain is amazing and helped me in lots of fights against Dormannu.

My roaster is small, I am sure players with both champions will advice you better. I am curious, myself.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    I would go with Hulk especially because you get higher challange rating if you fight a lot of 5* champs (AW/AQ). This depends from your roster. If Hulk is not duped then I will probably go for ww2, given the fact that you don't have many T4CC.
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    hulk
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    I would definitely go Hulk. IMO, he is the best science champ anyway (I'm aware that there's some debate there), but if you have a 5* Hulk vs. a 4* CA, it takes the debate away.
  • I would go with Cap WWII. He is in my AW team and he is the best champion. I fought a NC as a Boss. he had 120k health and my cap had only 1k. Finished the fight with a timeout, NC had 20k left and Cap had 200 left. He is such a beast and his block is just insane. Also the Bleed is fantastic.

Hulk's big downside is, that he has to lose health to get stronger (which is actually is a good design choice which makes Hulk justice).
  • RedSkullRedSkull Posts: 13
    Appreciate all the feedback guys!
    SMiller80 wrote: »
    I would definitely go Hulk. IMO, he is the best science champ anyway (I'm aware that there's some debate there), but if you have a 5* Hulk vs. a 4* CA, it takes the debate away.

Would you consider him a LOL worthy champ?