**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Morningstar

Is she worth taking to R4. Just duped her and have the Cats.

Comments

• Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I'm not a fan of her. She takes way too much effort to ramp up to something good. Nice SP2 but only in certain scenarios. Low damage though. Some utility, bleed immune and power gain. I would only invest in her if there is no other option or if I had awakened Guillotine, Gamora or Angela.
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Took her to r4 myself and I don't regret it
    She helped me take down champion in 6.2 and my aq champ
  • Options
    OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    Currently I only have 5 R4 5*. No R5 and no 6*. My top 5 are AA(unduped), GR(Unduped), RedHulk(Unduped), Hawkeye(Duped) and Sym Spidey(Unduped).

I've got Spidergwen duped at R3, don't really like her. Quake also unduped, She-hulk(unduped, Cage unduped....lots of science...

No real above god-tier except for AA
  • Options
    Also have angela at R3 duped...all the rest are meh
  • Options
    I am hoping to get a mutant awakening gem for AA, but with my luck it will be tech(just because I have noone worthy to use it on)
  • Options
    @OzFearUs Let me ask you this, do you enjoy using her? I just duped my 5* MS and am contemplating taking her to R4. I've always enjoyed fighting with her. Yes, she takes a bit to ramp up, but worth it IMO (learned her perks with my 4*). MS is quite useful, and fun to use. When duped she can essentially nerf the opponent's buffs and copy them at the same time, gains 1 Soul charge when at 0, and in turn immediately gives her the 1 Soul ability (each hit taken has a 50% chance to inflict Bleed)

So if you lack good options now, and are allocating resources fairly quickly, do it. If those R4 resources are very rare for you, wait a short and see if you land someone more significant in your book. At the end of the day, we each place different value in each champ. While there's many that are generally more favored/revered over the rest, the value of each champ is inherently in the eye of the beholder. Or the fingertips of the player in this case, lol.
  • Options
    Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    No Regrets on the R5!

• Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    If you like her style and don’t mind she’s a champ you have to ramp up over a few fights, she’s a great champ. She has some nice utilities along with hitting very hard against buff champs.
  • Options
    Thanks all, I will use her a bit and if I like her play style then will rank her