**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Duo with holy trinity 4 stars

Which duo for questing team with holy trinity? Master and below event quest only dedicated team. Thx for voting :smiley:

Duo with holy trinity 4 stars 20 votes

Domino and red hulk
40%
DonnymeijJyotishkaTheSquish671EtjamaCtleath_013Thicco_ModeBigg_DoggGiodood_1 8 votes
Darkhawk and nightthrasher
20%
DOKTOROKTOPUSLordRaymond3REiiGN15Mauled 4 votes
Capiw and imiw
40%
GAM3RGUYArchdemon_Tony886Squishyjrthe4thThe_WatcherFreeToPlay_21MasterChief1176Too_qik 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Domino and cap
  • Options
    Bigg_DoggBigg_Dogg Posts: 128
    Domino and red hulk
    Lvernon15 said:

Domino and cap

I like :)
  • Options
    Well Darkhawk gains a very good synergy with Ghost Rider so he would mesh very well into that.
  • Options
    Domino and red hulk
    Mauled said:

Well Darkhawk gains a very good synergy with Ghost Rider so he would mesh very well into that.

Darkhawk is fun to play :smile:
  • Options
    Domino and red hulk
    Guys, just noticed... the nightthrasher and darkhawk duo turns ghostrider into a BEAST with their synergies to him
  • Options
    Bigg_Dogg said:

Guys, just noticed... the nightthrasher and darkhawk duo turns ghostrider into a BEAST with their synergies to him

See, told you it was a good choice 👌
  • Options
    Domino and red hulk
    They are all 4 stars so they will all be maxed out eventually. I am definitely digging the gameplay of nightthrasher. Domino and red hulk dominate every fight they are in. Obviously the 2 infinity war bros speaks for itself. The holy trinity is awesome! I even throw in void and iceman with them sometimes :) - rank your 4 stars guys, they are still useful
  • Options
    Domino and red hulk
    Too_qik said:

I took my 4* duped IWIM to 5/50 INSTEAD of 4/55 my 5* ghost.
    No regrets.
    IWCA is, well, IWCA enough said.

Exactly :smile: