**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which one is better?

Which one is better? 20 votes

Summoner Sigil
50%
ArcDeAngelusRazorDevilHammerbro_64Duke_SilverNightwing6666FhfjghhggggjfhfjgCiqMCOCBeyond00_Skinnyfatboy82Giodood_1 10 votes
Gifting
50%
ThatGuyYouSaw235Harith1987MilesHolmwoodRepto23PeterQuillLordNeoX_Factor_AgentEtjamaMauledGOTG 10 votes

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Summoner Sigil
    Fraud vs not fraud
  • Gifting
    Just because a few people abused it doesn’t mean it wasn’t very good for the rest of us. There have been times this last week where gifting would have come in very handy for me, at least alliance gifting would be nice even if it was limited to alliance potions.
    I had the misfortune of sneezing at the wrong time and got killed in AQ with my last champion. I can’t blame my cold for the other 2 deaths...I’ll blame the weather I think.
    One of my alliance mates would have happily chucked me a revive knowing that I would return the favour when he next screwed up.

Sigil is quite nice but I think it’s more divisive to the community and is more of a gimmick than anything else - maybe it’ll develop into something very good and worthwhile in the future though. I feel like people only buy it because they have the attitude that they were going to spend anyways so they may as well.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Gifting
    Not much of a competition really