**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My 2nd R5 5*?

Having a hard time deciding who to rank up next? My first r5 5* is Captain Marvel movie.

My 2nd R5 5*? 28 votes

5* Dr Voodoo dupped
0%
5* Domino dupped
42%
RotellyM1k0rinThecrusher_9756Tony886RockypantherxParfanityMidnite93UnnecessaryJB1EinfachSoErosenseiog_MGP_NightMonkey 12 votes
5* CAIW dupped
42%
Osfan8KarimRagabStarKillerVIILordRaymond3NBSAISpeedro420UmbertoDelRioK3600FreeToPlay_21Xyresic_LemonFHunterMauled 12 votes
5* Stark Spidey dupped
14%
MrLalowRajdeep9SceptilemaniacEtjama 4 votes
5* Iceman dupped
0%

Comments

• 5* CAIW dupped
    What Sig is CapIW? In order to get the most out of him you want him at least sig100 to be getting at least a 66% chance of his effects. Otherwise I’d go Domino
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    What sig is cap
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Corvus.

He needs the added power the most since he only has 20 hits to kill an opponent, where as Domino, Starky, Cap can go on hitting for ages.
  • THALEMKYKO1THALEMKYKO1 Posts: 98
    It all depends what content you have left and want to do
  • ParfanityParfanity Posts: 330
    5* Domino dupped

Corvus.

He needs the added power the most since he only has 20 hits to kill an opponent, where as Domino, Starky, Cap can go on hitting for ages.

He is a 6*....dont have the resources to R2 him.
    5* Domino dupped

It all depends what content you have left and want to do

6.2 is what I have left and to explore 6.1 100%
    5* Domino dupped
    Lvernon15 said:

What sig is cap

CAIW- 90 sig lvl
    Domino - 120 sig lvl
    5* Domino dupped
    Mauled said:

What Sig is CapIW? In order to get the most out of him you want him at least sig100 to be getting at least a 66% chance of his effects. Otherwise I’d go Domino

Sig lvl 90
  • TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 120
    Why isn't corvus in the poll to take to r2?
    5* Domino dupped

Why isn't corvus in the poll to take to r2?

Should he be ? Lol I figured it's too soon for a r2 5 six star when I have only one r5 which is also cosmic (captain marvel movie)
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Rank 2 that Corvus bro
  • Corvus R2
  • DementedAllyDementedAlly Posts: 18
    edited September 2019
    Depends on who you like playing better, but I'd say CAIW R5 or Corvus R2 are your best options. Which one do you like playing better? Would you rather have a strong tank or a super bursty glass cannon? Honestly, as a fan of Cap myself (I just recently R5ed him), I would still take that Corvus up to R2. A 6* R2 Corvus is literally one of the hardest hitting champs in the game and will be able to get down 90% of enemies in this game within 20 charges at 3-4 charges.
    5* Domino dupped

Depends on who you like playing better, but I'd say CAIW R5 or Corvus R2 are your best options. Which one do you like playing better? Would you rather have a strong tank or a super bursty glass cannon? Honestly, as a fan of Cap myself (I just recently R5ed him), I would still take that Corvus up to R2. A 6* R2 Corvus is literally one of the hardest hitting champs in the game and will be able to get down 90% of enemies in this game within 20 charges at 3-4 charges.

Okay you talked me into it.