**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What boss in time after time gave you the most trouble?

CodeOmegaCodeOmega Posts: 201 ★★★
It was all pretty easy, but sinister was a huge pain for me.

What boss in time after time gave you the most trouble? 98 votes

Sinister
23%
SiddhantKwatraDOKTOROKTOPUSBahamutMysterioGustavo20XxLoganTDCxXBeatleraoMC2707milind2479LordSmasherZipioFred_JoeityDuck_of_DoomEinfachSoCapn_DanteWardenZeroJohnHSH3t3rharshraj2000Thoye3 23 votes
The Champion
7%
PantherusNZHendrossCometEarthEthanGamerGeorgiaDawgÆgon0710TheInfinty 7 votes
Venom
2%
GroundedWisdomMysteryMaestro 2 votes
Void
12%
DNA3000allinashesCassyLordRaymond3Clydaniadreday_syMarri_2The_WatcherDono512TheBestinTuakauTimdwaBarricadePrime 12 votes
Mysterio
37%
ArcDeAngelusRagamugginGunnersfu_koraxCFreeDrenlinadqqedfyvrHeraldofNoneNuclekerrTheVyrusNEO_mr_AndersonhydrogohardklobberintymeHammerbro_64CupidDONZALOOG1234PrathapGeo10megTehsigzorzBlackJ4zzFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 37 votes
Emma Frost
3%
Thi101Fugitive21Pratham02 3 votes
Other
14%
LeNoirFaineantHaji_SaabTimone147kfd2010TaZ_4178DRTOB_Dizzle_01EtjamamonomuggWoody15zerodudeGOLBBroccoliYashiXdSpoodermanxD 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Other
    Honestly, I had trouble with the bubble shield Punisher 2099. Because I have to block his specials, sometimes those clip me if they time out poorly. One of those hits will come unblockable and I get nailed.

I just need a power control or use Sparky, but that's really the only one I really thought about. Mysterio was a pain, but it's because I completely forgot how to fight him the first couple times
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Other
    I only did Master, but Killmonger gave me the hardest time. All of the quest were easy tho.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Sinister
    sinister cause i dont know how to fight him
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Other
    None of them were difficult, easy quest overall.
  • Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Sinister
    Sinister was horrible, mostly because my entire team relies on crits. Mysterio is terrible too though.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Venom
    Venom. Never realized how much I rely on Debuffs. Lol.
  • Options
    monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    Other
    for me it was red hulk
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Sinister
    Mr. Sinister fights drug on and were pretty difficult, especially on epic.
  • Options
    Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    Emma Frost
    emma was my only pain point. Dam reverse control ****.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,428 ★★★★
    Mysterio
    "Trouble" is relative. Mysterio was tiresome mostly due to having to slog through him 5 times with at best 2 charges for corvus. Everything else was fairly straightforward.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Mysterio
    I just can’t play against glancing and idek why. Sinister was easy with Domino+flame trinity. I also packed CB just in case
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Mysterio
    Glancing was annoying af and he keeps spamming sp1 so he reflects all the dmg back which made that boss such a grind.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Other
    None... not a brag post but truth is I do not remember the nodes from any of the bosses. Would struggle to even remember the bosses.

Really I just think we need a new level of difficulty already. Not something absurd like Maze just scaled up a little more like variants.
  • Options
    Void
    Really only Void, and only because I didn't want to take off suicides and I didn't want to swap my entire team for immunes. Which made the fight somewhat challenging: like fighting with a very strong starburst node. Fortunately, I only run DE.
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    Void
    DE+LC caused my crew to melt against Void. I had to bring in an immune.
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    The Champion
    I'm surprised at the results here; I wonder if Sinister was perceived harder because fewer people have experience or counters for him. Personally I stumbled a few times with the Champion cornering me, otherwise it was a good event, just too long in week 5.
  • Options
    Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Void
    Incinerate immune, so one of the two bosses that Domino didn't incinerate in 15 hits. Instead I had to get a good bleed. Anywhere between 25-45 hits depending on RNG.

Rulk was the other, but he doesn't try to degen you.
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Etjama said:

I only did Master, but Killmonger gave me the hardest time. All of the quest were easy tho.

Yeah I gave up after 2 fights where he wiped my entire team out and I didn't get him down past 85% in any of them. I'm not good at this game, lol.

I'm sure I'll try again before the event ends. Really wanna pop that crystal cause I've been running so hot on crystals for a while now.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Mysterio
    Mysterio&sinister
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Venom
    DNA3000 said:

Really only Void, and only because I didn't want to take off suicides and I didn't want to swap my entire team for immunes. Which made the fight somewhat challenging: like fighting with a very strong starburst node. Fortunately, I only run DE.

I wasn't running Suicides, but AA made short work of him.
  • Options
    Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Emma Frost
    I figured myself out around pretty much every other boss... Proxima for Mr sinister, Venom for both Mysterio and Killmonger... learned how to properly fight against Void...

Emma Frost though... she was a true pain in the ass
  • Options
    zerodudezerodude Posts: 42
    Other
    I fought poorly Against Killmonger, got me mad haha
  • Options
    XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    Other
    Where is the killmonger option? That man was trash.
  • Options
    Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Other
    I really struggled with Killmonger. And for some odd reason Red Hulk. Maybe because I was half asleep during that quest haha
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Other
    Easy event.
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Mysterio
    Only Mysterio. Wasted 500 units on him, rest was ok.
  • Options
    DragonEggLpDragonEggLp Posts: 14
    Sinister
    Sinister. He counters all my best champs: Sparky, Corvus and SW. But I have to say that Killmonger is hard asswell