**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next champion to be updated... Who do you want?

So according to "The future of battlerealm" post we are getting another poll to choose the champion the community wants to get buffed. I haven't kept this post as a poll cause everyone has different opinions and the poll only showcases limited.

I believe that mystics should be the one getting the buff , probably juggernaut or Jane foster for me

Comments

• InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    Others can be - magneto, Kamala khan, Karnak, groot, king groot Cyclops etc.
  • razielraziel Posts: 83
    Hulkbuster, Groot, Venompool and Juggs
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    i want hulkbuster magneto, jane foster, Daiblo moonknight buffed (p.s i dnt have any of those in 6* except for diablo but i can understand the pain)
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster, magneto, deadpool xforce, both groots, joe fixit, war machine, diablo, iron patriot, iron fist and Juggernaut
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    It’ll be forever anyways can’t even get the friggin oml and colossus buff done
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Only one correct answer to that question.

I. Am. Groot.
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    Iron fist, please
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ip or if
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    I have all of the meme tier champs, so not particularly invested either way but it feels like Iron Fist has the scope to be way more than he is. It would also make the rare immortal pulls more of an even too, if he was a genuinely useful champ.

He’s just so bland and doesn’t do anything great.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Deadpool xforce its a joke to me
  • I’d like to see Hulkbuster get some love. For something that looks so badass, even his animations are pretty cool he’s such a let down which is a real shame.

Yes, I am speaking as someone with a 6* version but I think I have all the memes at at least 5*