**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is thing synergy timing broken?

Yesterday everything was working fine with thing..but today I noticed he was triggering both the champion and heimdall synergy at same time but yesterday first the indestructible from champion (6sec) expires first then upon getting hit heimdall s indestructible triggers (2sec)... But today both them happening at same time..can anybody explain this?

Comments

• Jass007Jass007 Posts: 62
    Can anyone please confirm it... It's really bugging me
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    This happened to me too, oddly I think it has something to do with the way you add your champs to the quest, first add thing, then champion and then heimdall, that works for me and avoids that bug to happen again.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    From what I’ve heard and my experience it’s based on the order of champions in the team, you need heimdall at the bottom for it to trigger separately