**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoner appreciation, do you feel appreciated?

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★

Summoner appreciation, do you feel appreciated? 212 votes

Yes,Kabam has done an amazing job to try and keep us satisfied.
70%
ArcDeAngelusDNA3000GroundedWisdomRockonGamerPantherusNZWhododo872MegaSkater67RaganatorCFreexNigRazorDevilbuffajrNifzTendersquadChewybuccaadqqedfyvrTheVyrusVladislas22dr_nish777 150 votes
No,We pour too much money and time into this game and we feel like we deserve more.
29%
Stara99Vdh2008RektorRagamugginGunnerSnakeEyes69DrZolaarni2SSGNick556Ace_03BrightfireHDIcejrDrownedGodquando213Lvernon15rockstar323Tim1234CropDusterMonk1MostWantedMilesHolmwood 62 votes

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2019
    I feel as if Kabam has done a great job. Only problem I have is how long it’s taking for the oml and colossus buff and we coulda used a hall of healing/fortune at some point during the 3 months. I love the sigil though(worth it if cavalier in my opinion)
  • Options
    GMFriskGMFrisk Posts: 40
    Agreed @Ahitlaw

TGA~
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    No,We pour too much money and time into this game and we feel like we deserve more.
    But really, with all those nerfs and kabab ignoring and even deleting posts here on forum... As for free stuff - not a big deal for me. A free 5* champ of my choice could be exciting maybe... Anyway, as it is now - no, no, no
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @Tehsigzorz the OP doesn't mention the calendar in the post. I feel like the calendar was nice, but it doesn't change anything with the problems affecting the game.
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Neotwism said:

@Tehsigzorz the OP doesn't mention the calendar in the post. I feel like the calendar was nice, but it doesn't change anything with the problems affecting the game.

The calendar is called summoner appreciation...seems like thats exactly what OPs talking about since we just got the biggest prize out of that as well.
  • Options
    @Tehsigzorz the past 3 months have been part of the summoner appreciation event. The calendar was just 1 part of it. Seems to me if the OP was only talking about the calendar it would have stated calendar somewhere in the post. I took the post as do u feel that kabam appreciates its players exactly like it states.
  • Options
    I thought of these 3 months as a summoner appreciate period. They even stated that the calendar was not all that was to be expected. Best we got was a boss rush with this. I was not talking about the calendar I was talkin about the entire 3 month summoner appreciation period.
  • Options
    Neotwism said:

@Tehsigzorz the past 3 months have been part of the summoner appreciation event. The calendar was just 1 part of it. Seems to me if the OP was only talking about the calendar it would have stated calendar somewhere in the post. I took the post as do u feel that kabam appreciates its players exactly like it states.

What else was part of the summoner appreciation event? Doesnt seem like there was anything bad about it that warrants a 'No'
  • Options

Neotwism said:

What else was part of the summoner appreciation event? Doesnt seem like there was anything bad about it that warrants a 'No'
    3 months and no halls of healing/fortune? Only 1 boss rush? And a sigil we gotta pay for? I feel as if they r tryin but coulda been better.
  • Options
    We randomly get boss rush's? anyway. We didnt get anything special besides the calendar. It seems to me they just through the title out there to make it sound good without really doing anything special to appreciate the players. The only thing different from other months was we got a 5* awakening gem which hasnt happened before. The gem was nice, but it doesnt make me feel appreciated when the game has so many issues that kabam is ignoring the players about.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,027 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

We randomly get boss rush's? anyway. We didnt get anything special besides the calendar. It seems to me they just through the title out there to make it sound good without really doing anything special to appreciate the players. The only thing different from other months was we got a 5* awakening gem which hasnt happened before. The gem was nice, but it doesnt make me feel appreciated when the game has so many issues that kabam is ignoring the players about.

2 whole t2a, 10k+ 5* shards amd 1000 6* shards but yeah, the AG was the only difference.
  • Options
    @Demonzfyre next time u comment it would help if u gave your opinion on the post or maybe even vote in the poll before simply judging someone else's opinions. Just some friendly advice.
  • Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Totally worth it. Especially for a mid-level player like me, as it literally doubled my 5* roster and gave me a ton of other stuff to boot. And, lest I forget, I did absolutely nothing for it.

Warden out ~
  • Options
    MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    Honestly - I would rather they fix the bugs that cost us daily..... instead of the ones that mostly cost them. Heck, they "fixed" the "fast" heavy champs, yet left the "slow" heavy champions broken.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,027 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

@Demonzfyre next time u comment it would help if u gave your opinion on the post or maybe even vote in the poll before simply judging someone else's opinions. Just some friendly advice.

@Neotwism so sorry. Didnt realize there were some secret rules to abide by in this particular poll. I thought it was a public forum where we can comment where we wanted too, when we wanted too. I noticed some incorrect information in your comment so I decided to correct it before people got confused.

Anyway, they've done a pretty good job showing appreciation to the player base. They didn't have to do a 90+ day calendar which has given us some of the best stuff yet.

They have been listening more and more to the community. We've expressed the concern for how unbalanced some of the newer champs are and they are doing something about it. Of course you get what you ask for and all anyone can focus on is Cull.

They invited actual community members to be a part of the creation of content in the game for this month's boss rush which has never happened before.

There was a glitch that was pro-player with said boss rush and despite what the community thinks about pro-player glitches, they let everyone keep the extra shards.

They've trued to give more info like the 6 month look ahead and have actively been trying to give more rewards like shards and rank up materials.
  • Options
    Neotwism said:

You are contradicting your point...you said this post wasnt about the calendar but was about the summoner appreciation event but the calendar was the entire event(dont remember the others but the calendar was more than enough), do you not like the calendar? It had superb rewards imo
  • Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    People are complaining about free stuff too... There was no side quest until couple of months ago... And there's boss rush on top of appreciation calendar... I don't know what else they can give...
  • Options
    Prathap said:

People are complaining about free stuff too... There was no side quest until couple of months ago... And there's boss rush on top of appreciation calendar... I don't know what else they can give...

There are side quests every month though...
  • Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★

Prathap said:

It's been only for the past couple of months... It used to be only monthly quest... Side quests were there once in a while., Not regular
  • Options
    Prathap said:

Prathap said:

It's been only for the past couple of months... It used to be only monthly quest... Side quests were there once in a while., Not regular
    I dont think we play the same game...there has always been a monthly quest and a side quest every month for the past year at least(probably for the past 3 years but I wasnt playing since then)
  • Options
    @Tehsigzorz i liked the calendar. It was great having a 3 month calendar with better rewards. I would like a year long calendar with no grace days. Grace days take away from the ppl who actually do whats required every time they r supposed to. I still say no because i dont feel like kabam appreciates its customers. Like i stated earlier, we have had bugs lasting a year in the game. Players have asked for more gold, arena reworking, solo events updated, bugs fixed, clarification on this champ rebalancing, and many other problems that havent been addressed. Throwing some rewards out is nice, but i would feel appreciated if some of these issues plaguing the game were addressed. We shouldnt have to deal with champs being bugged for a year after its been brought to their attention.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★

Prathap said:

Prathap said:

I dont think we play the same game...there has always been a monthly quest and a side quest every month for the past year at least(probably for the past 3 years but I wasnt playing since then)
    Nah. Side quests used to be once every 3 months. Only in relatively recent times they had one every month, which can be draining but that’s part of “increasing rewards” despite some people feeling that it’s not worth the effort.
  • Options
    Neotwism said:

@Tehsigzorz i liked the calendar. It was great having a 3 month calendar with better rewards. I would like a year long calendar with no grace days. Grace days take away from the ppl who actually do whats required every time they r supposed to. I still say no because i dont feel like kabam appreciates its customers. Like i stated earlier, we have had bugs lasting a year in the game. Players have asked for more gold, arena reworking, solo events updated, bugs fixed, clarification on this champ rebalancing, and many other problems that havent been addressed. Throwing some rewards out is nice, but i would feel appreciated if some of these issues plaguing the game were addressed. We shouldnt have to deal with champs being bugged for a year after its been brought to their attention.

Except this is being in regards to summoner appreciation as the title suggests...also why do you still play the game if you have these problems which may likely never be at your standards
  • Options
    xNig said:

Prathap said:

Prathap said:

Nah. Side quests used to be once every 3 months. Only in relatively recent times they had one every month, which can be draining but that’s part of “increasing rewards” despite some people feeling that it’s not worth the effort.
    My bad then, it was always present when I played the game so I assumed its been in the game for a while
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

Grace days what?