**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

TAT Mysterio

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
Who did you guys use? A bit late, probably. I'm doing my last 3 passes on Mysterio, and that Fight is just frustrating with the AI timing. I was thinking Corvus might help. I'm looking for ideas to ease it up a bit, instead of restarting for cooperative AI or using Units. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    I've used quake so the fight was fairly easy and ghost or medusa, but the fight is really long because of how his specials works
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Ghost worked fairly well for me. Somebody who can tank a sp3 or a power controller might be useful too, since the gases from the sp1 & sp2 are annoying to wait out. Also, armour break and spider-verse heroes can shorten the duration of the gases by disabling his helmet.

As a given, any champs that aren’t too gimped by AAR and glancing mechanics are kind of important.
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Corvus probably won’t be able t9 one shot him (unless maybe if it’s a 5*), since the particle reflector gimps his damage a lot.
  • Options
    Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    If I recall his chapter had some fights that give Corvus charges. This did the trick for me. I think I messed up with Corvus once but Stark Spidey or Killmonger managed cleanup.
  • Options

Corvus probably won’t be able t9 one shot him (unless maybe if it’s a 5*), since the particle reflector gimps his damage a lot.

5* R3 Unawakened.
    Mr_Wiff said:

If I recall his chapter had some fights that give Corvus charges. This did the trick for me. I think I messed up with Corvus once but Stark Spidey or Killmonger managed cleanup.

Thanks. That KM is a pain too. If you're too close, it won't allow you to Evade the second Hit of his L2.
  • Options
    I meant use Killmonger but yeah he wasn't the easiest fight. Bleed pushes his power up and I prefer the sp2 to the sp1 as hate counterpunch. Nick Fury or Killmonger mirror match were my go too. Just as a side note to Mysterio. Mine was r3 unawakened 5 star (at the time t2 alpha and a cosmic gem from calendar changed that)
  • Options
    Ok. I'll give it a go. Thanks.
  • Options
    CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Venom - > parry - > heavy
    And Magik also.
  • Options
    Ctuchik said:

And Magik also.

Hadn't thought of that Doh. Oh well live and learn
  • Options
    Ctuchik said:

And Magik also.

I'll try. Went in with Venom once. Didn't last long. I never thought of a Heavy. Most Fights I don't try them unless I need to. Harder Fights don't give much space for a Heavy. Lol. Thx.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I just used my omega to overpower him
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

I just used my omega to overpower him

Nothing high enough. :(
  • Options
    Starky, would auto evade some of the SP's. But otherwise just overpower him. Used combos of Corvus, CapIW, Domino, Starky (with Blade Synergy). Sometimes got nailed without doing much damage at all, other times even Solo'd Mysterio a couple times.
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★

Ctuchik said:

And Magik also.

I'll try. Went in with Venom once. Didn't last long. I never thought of a Heavy. Most Fights I don't try them unless I need to. Harder Fights don't give much space for a Heavy. Lol. Thx.
    Armor break champs is the main thing with Mysterio - Medusa one shot is pretty simple if you just be patient as he glances a lot. Venom heavy is for the armor break too.
  • Options
    You can use almost any armor break champ
  • Options
    Well....he's down. Had more success with Quake. Thanks for the feedback guys. Just pulled Thing with my Crystal so I'm happy. $20 later but haydie ho.