**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Magik worth awakening gem?

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
SO I got this awakening gem and not sure to wait or use it on her. It seems like without a scarlet witch as a 5* there just arent any mystic champs that like really need it to be good. Should I just use is on Magik? Shes my most used mystic and dont have anyone else worth using it on. Still waiting to pull a DR voodoo or ghost rider but they dont even really need it as well.

Comments

• PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    Lol it seem alot of people got mystic gems and nobody knows what do to with it.
  • DankPlutoDankPluto Posts: 137
    Yah she is worth it but also doc voodoo but Magik is better
  • SO I got this awakening gem and not sure to wait or use it on her. It seems like without a scarlet witch as a 5* there just arent any mystic champs that like really need it to be good. Should I just use is on Magik? Shes my most used mystic and dont have anyone else worth using it on. Still waiting to pull a DR voodoo or ghost rider but they dont even really need it as well.

In my personal opinion, Magik is worth awakening with a gem if you're going to place her on defense. On defense that awakening is a major increase in defensive annoyance. On offense, while I think awakening helps I wouldn't burn an awakening gem on her. Strictly as an attacker, I'd probably awaken Morningstar, Ghost Rider, or Voodoo first.
    I already have a Awaken Morningstar . I would just be hoping for Dr voodoo someday maybe Ghost rider but its kinda just 1 curse that I feel doesnt do too much since it drops off fast.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Unless you need a defender, not really. I would save for Voodoo (it will be worth it I promise)

Unless you need a defender, not really. I would save for Voodoo (it will be worth it I promise)

Ill hold out I think. Thanks all