**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Suggestion: Change the Basic Grand Master Crystal Shards

Throughout the last month, the arenas and events made available unified crystal shards that you could use to purchase 2-4* crystals for 2k shards or for 4k shards a GMC version for 3-5*. I think the standard GMC crystals should be structured the same way. We should be able to use 4k PHC crystal shards to buy GMC the same way. I don't know anyone who actually buys the GMC crystals. This change would make the crystal more useful for those who are uncollected or higher.

Comments

• Options
    DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295

Throughout the last month, the arenas and events made available unified crystal shards that you could use to purchase 2-4* crystals for 2k shards or for 4k shards a GMC version for 3-5*. I think the standard GMC crystals should be structured the same way. We should be able to use 4k PHC crystal shards to buy GMC the same way. I don't know anyone who actually buys the GMC crystals. This change would make the crystal more useful for those who are uncollected or higher.

Lvl 60 players that have 100% act5 remove the 2-3* champs then it would be worth it
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Dęłtå said:

Lvl 60 players that have 100% act5 remove the 2-3* champs then it would be worth it
    What you dont like pulling 2-3* champs from every crystal? Preposterous /s