**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sigh... UC EQ

Comments

• JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    And this is why we need a Cavalier difficulty.
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    edited October 2019
    Was there ever an explanation on why they took away the “epic” level difficulty? Y’know...the same thing but with 20k+ champs...

(Let’s be honest, unless you are expecting high-end endgame content nodes placed everywhere to amuse you in EQ...no amount of hp pools will satisfy your need for harder content)
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I must say, UC has become quit easy, but I have a sig 200 R5 Ægon and Ghost I use for questing. For those just recently Uncollected with limited rosters I'm sure UC isn't easy for them.

I'm not asking for a harder difficulty level on the EQ because there's too much **** to clear in a month already. I regularly clear all difficulty levels of the monthly EQ. Working on saving units to explore LOL, which means grind arena. Plus all the other side stuff. And let's not forget exploring Act 6 and V2 and V1 at some point for me. A slight bump in rewards would be appreciated as UC has become stale.

With that said, vet/endgame players with loaded rosters need something else on the side that's actually hard each month. Last month's boss rush was a joke for Endgame players. Heck, I don't even consider myself and endgame player and that boss rush was garbage.
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    -sixate- said:

I must say, UC has become quit easy, but I have a sig 200 R5 Ægon and Ghost I use for questing. For those just recently Uncollected with limited rosters I'm sure UC isn't easy for them.

I'm not asking for a harder difficulty level on the EQ because there's too much **** to clear in a month already. I regularly clear all difficulty levels of the monthly EQ. Working on saving units to explore LOL, which means grind arena. Plus all the other side stuff. And let's not forget exploring Act 6 and V2 and V1 at some point for me. A slight bump in rewards would be appreciated as UC has become stale.

With that said, vet/endgame players with loaded rosters need something else on the side that's actually hard each month. Last month's boss rush was a joke for Endgame players. Heck, I don't even consider myself and endgame player and that boss rush was garbage.

Whereas for myself, someone who hasn't been playing a year yet and am operating with a half-dozen 5/50s and a 3/45, it was very difficult. So yeah, I think early UC players should be operating in a different zone than Cavalier/Cavalier capable players.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Thebgj said:

@Aryl

Thanks!

Just pulled him today. Wasn’t sure if should rank him up

Yes
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Where did y'all buy your Jump To Conclusions mat?

I never suggested or implied to amp up UC difficulty. That was projected by a few onto my original post.

I did say it was too easy; hence, my second post about a newer difficulty.

As @LeNoirFaineant said... it's gotten to a point where we're not even reading nodes or reading champ abilities. FFS, I didn't even see one of Elsa's specials because she was dead before she shot one off.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

See heres another problem. They finally add cavalier difficulty, then what? 4 months later your bored again because it's now too easy since 6.3 and presumably 6.4 will be out too.

And then add a newer difficulty to reflect the progression of the game.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I 100% completed this UC EQ today without having to use a single revive. I used six star r2 Corvus for all but two fights (Man-Thing who I used Red Hulk for and Mephisto who I used Stark Spidey for the extra challenge). I know that many people find UC still difficult and it is, it’s just not difficult anymore for players with expansive rosters. The rewards are good for the difficulty, in my opinion since UC is so easy now, but I would love a Cavalier difficultly for the new challenge. I remember when I first started playing this game when I could barely do Heroic 100% and how excited I was when I finally did one run through of my first Master and then how excited I was when I could 100% the next Master EQ. Then came completing UC and finally 100% UC. It was exciting to put myself up to the challenge, but it’s just not challenging anymore. So please, make a Cavalier difficultly
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    An easy Uncollected for me to 100% for the 5* shards? I will happily take that.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    I think just adding global debuff immunity and safeguard on all maps will make UC more interesting.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    xNig said:

I think just adding global debuff immunity and safeguard on all maps will make UC more interesting.

I could not think of a better way to kill most people's motivation for UC EQ...
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Thebgj said:

Fire trinity?

Also known as the flaming trinity
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

I'd have to order a phone for every Path. Some of our walls are brick.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,757 ★★★★★
    Aryl said:

Buttehrs said:

See heres another problem. They finally add cavalier difficulty, then what? 4 months later your bored again because it's now too easy since 6.3 and presumably 6.4 will be out too.

And then add a newer difficulty to reflect the progression of the game.
    Its kabam. You wouldnt get another new difficulty for another 2 years. So youd be bored again for 18 months.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★

Thanks for the feedback on this, gang!

We meant we like uc Hav it esay just wish ther was a harder mode
  • I'm all for a new difficulty as well. Leave Uncollected alone. New UC players need a difficulty that matches their level of progression just as much as Cavalier players now new a difficulty that matches their's. The 1 thing I would ask for if a Cavalier difficulty were to be added, no Champion tier restrictions please. Personally, I absolutely LOVE watching someone with ridiculous skills eat top tier content up with 2 and 3* champs. Taking that possibility away would be sad. Let the mad men have their moments!!! Lol
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    I liked the difficulty. If people want a harder one, it should be Cavalier.
  • I'm pretty sure if you want hard content, leave the EQ alone and go do some of those Variants (doubt you have it all 100%)? You finished early, congrats, move on, and try something else? No one asked you to burn through energy/units to brag about how easy it is. Go back and do it all with Hulkbuster or something if you want a challenge.

Maybe one day we'll get a Cavalier type level in the future, but Kabam will be the first to tell you if there was.

Yet another stupid post with pointless banter.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    doctorb said:

Guess what people? Things are supposed to get easier as u get stronger heroes and level them up more.
    Want a challenge? Try exploring UC with 2*.

People keep saying this, but it isn't really practical. I'm not going to make it take 3x as long as it needs to in order to make it artificially challenging. Bringing in a 3* CAIW for reverse healing is fun. Making every fight take forever with low champs when I have better options... not so much.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

doctorb said:

Guess what people? Things are supposed to get easier as u get stronger heroes and level them up more.
    Want a challenge? Try exploring UC with 2*.

People keep saying this, but it isn't really practical. I'm not going to make it take 3x as long as it needs to in order to make it artificially challenging. Bringing in a 3* CAIW for reverse healing is fun. Making every fight take forever with low champs when I have better options... not so much.
    Well the difficulty of uc is fine as it is and should not be changed. If kabam want to make eq harder they should just release cavalier difficulty instead of ramping up uc
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    @Aryl
    Just a friendly advice: try be less arrogant next time you would like to make a point and you will have results.
    Does Uncollected difficulty needs a bump up?
    No, maybe just the rewards mainly need a unit addition.
    Does the contest need a new difficulty?
    Yes, but not now and without redistributing the titles amongst difficulties (fact: all mid/high end accounts explore heroic just for the title, there are no rewards there).
    Why not now?
    Because the gap between high end and mid end accounts would spread drastically, and that in terms of competition is a really negative factor. Kabam knows that. This is why they postponed/replaced a higher difficulty with permanent content (Variants).
    Maybe the right timing for a new difficulty is early next year but surely it’s not now. Till then there is too much high end content if someone wants to do for rewards. Act6, LOL, Variants. At the end, there is always arena if rewards needed, and reaching streaks of 600 or more there, is maybe not high end content, but is surely high end gaming.
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 298 ★★★

Oh yeah how terrible. I demand to spend units and revives on this game. How dare you Kabam!!

It's not about spending units. It's about it becoming easy to the point that you don't lose a champ or bother to read the nodes.
    It's easy for a lot of people that have the right champs. A lot of people don't which makes it more difficult. If Kabam made it harder for folks with a god tier roster then it wouldn't be fair to a lot of players. Usually the Halloween month is fairly easy. I don't recall a single October in the last three years that was difficult. blade, sym supreme, etc..
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Oh yeah how terrible. I demand to spend units and revives on this game. How dare you Kabam!!

It's not about spending units. It's about it becoming easy to the point that you don't lose a champ or bother to read the nodes.
    It's easy for a lot of people that have the right champs. A lot of people don't which makes it more difficult. If Kabam made it harder for folks with a god tier roster then it wouldn't be fair to a lot of players. Usually the Halloween month is fairly easy. I don't recall a single October in the last three years that was difficult. blade, sym supreme, etc..
    It isn't this one per se.
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    If you’re upset that UC difficulty didn’t provide the challenge you were looking for, then why not leave your top champs on the bench. I find using only 4* or R3 5* is a great way to increase the difficulty when I’m interested in harder fights.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Its not like you can use lower level champs or something to beat uncollected 💁