**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why’s Man-Thing so dinky?

BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★
Seriously, he’s smaller than Small champs in the pre-fight matchup screen.

Comments

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    LOL. All wrong
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Yea I thought from the opening loading screen he would have been bigger. Kinda bummed. And him throwing his arm at you is lane as well.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    edited October 2019

He Tiny
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★

clearly they went the "squishy turd" route with him. perhaps they wanted to steer clear of any hint of similarities to streaming Swamp Thing, which design wise was pretty badass.

If their idea of steering clear is to keep him looking the same but make him jarringly small to throw people off, mission accomplished.
    Like Namor, Man-Thing was first. Also like Namor, less well known than his DC counterpart, so no one cares.
  • Seriously, he’s smaller than Small champs in the pre-fight matchup screen.

(just commenting about how his Size APPEARS in the pre-fight screen, might be like that on hero roster too once someone gets him ?)...
    While he does seem smallish, seems like it’s just because his head is very slumped over. Same during fight, think it is like that during his Blocking stance. But when he goes to stand upright during fight you see that he does appear larger.
  • BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    so ridiculous
  • ManfréaBolgenManfréaBolgen Posts: 139
    I was so excited when I found out Man-Thing was coming... but the design is very poor.... I'm so disappointed
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★

Seriously, he’s smaller than Small champs in the pre-fight matchup screen.

(just commenting about how his Size APPEARS in the pre-fight screen, might be like that on hero roster too once someone gets him ?)...
    While he does seem smallish, seems like it’s just because his head is very slumped over. Same during fight, think it is like that during his Blocking stance. But when he goes to stand upright during fight you see that he does appear larger.
    Even if that was the case, he should be a XL champ. Fact is he is too small