**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

My current 6* champions from first to latest..

1363738394042»

Comments

• Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,401 ★★★★
    Open my umpteenth 7* champion crystal

72nd Sorcerer Supreme (new) 7* champion crystal

not the mystic or champion I want but hey it's a new champion.
  • Options
    after defeating Act 8.2.6 boss Bahamut, I open 6* champion crystal with little hope.. but finally

255th Onslaught (new) I already awaken him and placed all available sig stones in him.
  • Options
    edited May 31
    It's sort of ironic that I pull 'Onslut' after a lot of summoners are going to be more adept at fighting and beating Spring of Sorrow - part2 boss 'Onslaught'.

(Changing topic)
    Anyways I decided to push for it..

On 30May2024 @ 11:27pm
    Woohoo!!! I am now 'Valiant'

Thanks to MCOC Noobs tips..

dunno I guess I am rushing it too much (or i really have no skills) so I had to revive (more than once Unitman and revive stash are my MVPs) vs Ironman Cerastes.

first 7* I open as Valiant

>> Guardian (awaken) 7* champion crystal

'Fortune Favors the Lucky' - Longshot

I open two Valiant crystal and got two 5* champions.. 😕 😞 😌
  • Options
    I needed more rune stones to get 7* Nightcrawler, but since it's going to be tough to get.. I exchange them for 7* shards..

Second 7* champion crystal opening as Valiant.

>> Rocket Racoon (sigs) 7* champion crystal

Let's say imma less than thrilled with this pull.. Rocket Racoon is squishy and has no immunities whatsoever, damage is ok but not outstanding.. only good is titan shards and Rocket is not a noodle.
  • Options
    I was able to scrounge up some 7* shards by opening 6* basic and two 6* nexus crystals.

Open third 7* champion crystal as Valiant..

>> Ebony Maw (awaken) 7* champion crystal

I guess awaken Ebony Maw is good pull.. not that he is top tier defender.. but he is good vs high crit damage champions.. his sp3 can steal opponents power which is like power control in a way..
  • Options
    got one of the Saga Advanced pack for a 7* Arcade Crystal and four 6* Arcade Crystals

Open to get

>> Adam Warlock (sigs) 7* arcade crystal

I am up to Acy 8.4.6 but stopped since I'm not too familiar with Glykhan style.. know how to dex sp1 but unsure about the mechanics.. watching more tutorials how to beat him.

Open few valiant crystals.

73rd Emma Frost (new) valiant crystal [my first 7* from a valiant crystal].
  • Options
    today, from the double-track [gold track rewards] 2x Magnetron Crystals..

Finally,

74th Capt Marvel Movie (new) paragon magnetron crystal

Dunno if I can get to open 100x magnetron crystal openings.

Note: for exclusive 7* champion.. Firstly is to acquire champion, dupe or awaken is secondary.
  • Options
    I did a pretty dumb thing.. yeah I know July4 offers are gonna be better.. but I still bought the tier6 class catalyst selector offer with 2500 titan shards, Advanced Arcade Game offer with 7* Arcade Game offers, and 10x paragon magnetron crystal..

The ten magnetron crystal were trash. picked mutant tier6 catalyst and some mystic tier6 catalyst.

Anyways.. here are some 7* I got.

>> Venom (sigs) 7* Arcade Game crystal

>> Wiccan (awaken) valiant crystal

75th Thing (new) titan crystal

7* Thing wasn't the champion I wanted at all.. my 6* sig200 probably is much better overall.. stat focus doesn't help.. maybe I should have waited till next titan champion changeover.
  • Options
    After failing to take down Act 8.4.6 boss Glykhan @ 1% (immortal super mode - avoid at all cost, any hit and my champion is dead) I got so annoyed by this.. after the timer runs out I keep messing up.. dump so many many many units to get thru it. After beating Glykhan..

Open two 7* champion crystals.. 😞 😓 😩 😤

>> Wiccan (sigs) 7* champion crystal

>> Sauron (sigs) 7* champion crystal

Depressing luck.
  • Options
    got the two 5k unit 7* Arcade Game Crystals for Valiant.. sigh!

>> Invisible Woman (sigs) 7* arcade games crystal

86th Blade (new) 7* arcade games crystal

both not who I'm after.. 😔 😟 🙁 😥
  • Options
    edited June 18
    Well I didn't know Northstar pre-release bundle was today.. so I grab one Northstar pre-release Valiant Laval crystal bundle and they came thru..

>> Kindred (awaken) valiant laval crystal

>> Sunspot (awaken) valiant laval crystal

These are much better 7* pulls than who I've been getting.. yes please 🙏 😍
  • Options
    After the super lucky 1st 12x Valiant Laval crystals , i bought a 2nd and 3rd Northstar pre-release Valiant Laval crystal bundle and.. results were realistically bad.. (should have stopped while I'm ahead.

anyways the 2k 7* shards got me to 15k.
    Open 7* champion crystal

77th Joe Fixit (new) 7* champion crystal

I just noticed that I put 86th on Blade.. dunno why.. I wasn't thrilled with the pull and wasn't paying attention.. unable to edit now.. should have been
    76th Blade (new)
  • Options
    Open three Valiant crystal in hope of 7*.. well it paid off.
    Here is who I got.

78th Hyperion (new) Valiant Crystal

Pretty stoked about it.. two 7* from Valiant Crystals.. Emma Frost and Hyperion.. who will be my next 7* from Valiant Crystal? rng 7* Lady Luck will either laugh with or laugh at me.
  • Options
    edited June 21
    After I just posted #78 Hyperion.. I luckily got a 7* again.

>> Sunspot (sigs) paragon magnetron crystal

and with valiant stamp card selector.. picked 7* shards.. to open 7* champion crystal

>> America Chavez (awaken) 7* champion crystal

'Fortune Favors the Lucky' - Longshot

I'm on a sort of high.. 🤩😭🥹🫡😝

Hope y'all have amazing 7* pulls..
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 912 ★★★
    Make an online channel.
    It’s a lot for a forum post.
  • Options
    To get hate comments.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 912 ★★★
    Is that your goal?
    Not seeing a lot of hate comments.
    There are women you can pay for that and it would probably be cheaper than this game.