**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

so after all the help you people gave me my first 6* is

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
STORM!
can anybody point out any silver lining other than you didnt get dpx or hulkbuster
i see this as trash too i don't see any utility really

Comments

• Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

STORM!
    can anybody point out any silver lining other than you didnt get dpx or hulkbuster

Umm... Mutant Crit Team Synergy? Idk give me a minute.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Well she's got Good Crit Damage with Above Average Crit Chance, and she's one of the few Champions with Shock Damage Resistance along with that not many other Champions are Immune/Resistant to her Shock Damage. Hopefully in the Future she'll get another Unique Synergy or two that'll do something for her...
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

The silver lining is you only have one trash 6* lol.

This
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Mutant team synergy is the only silver lining I can think of, and she’s bad enough to be on the buff radar
  • Options
    Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★

Well she's got Good Crit Damage with Above Average Crit Chance, and she's one of the few Champions with Shock Damage Resistance along with that not many other Champions are Immune/Resistant to her Shock Damage. Hopefully in the Future she'll get another Unique Synergy or two that'll do something for her...

hope so
    i don't think there are any good synergies for her right?
    atleast wolverine got a lot of them maybe cause he's still not out even as a 5*
    but even storm could have gotten something well i can only hope

won't be able to fit her on my playing team even though she is equal to a rank4 champion
    only time would be if i need a shock immune to get safe from some shock node
    Well, she has a synergy with og black panther, that increases all of your team’s Power Gain by 13%... I guess that’s useful... maybe?
    She needs her awakened ability to really deal some huge damage on her specials though ._.
    I want a buff on Storm ;-;
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019

STORM!

i used that but it's not like i can use that syngery all the time
    or do you mean to use her as synergy fodder lmao that i will do

will use her and my 5* black panther for power gain team
    I mean, synergy fodder at 4/55 level, so she is at least playable.

Is she on CAIW’s mutant synergy thing or no?
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Found the silver lining finally mann
    I am a tiny bit happy lol

Does anybody know exactly how long does 'at the start of the fight' mean for storm and ghost (antman synergy) too

It just means you won’t see it reflected in their attack in the fight preview screen. It triggers before the first hit can be thrown
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Ouch. The only silver lining i see is that she's not hulkbuster
  • Options

STORM!

i used that but it's not like i can use that syngery all the time
    or do you mean to use her as synergy fodder lmao that i will do

will use her and my 5* black panther for power gain team
    I mean, synergy fodder at 4/55 level, so she is at least playable.

Is she on CAIW’s mutant synergy thing or no?
    She is
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

just you guys wait you are gonna be writing next 'now you only have 2 trash 6*'

I've opened 14 crystals and still don't have one I will take to R2. Hope you have better luck.
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    My 6* are Sentry, Storm, Rocket, Gamora, and Nightcrawler. I get your frustration. Storm at least hits hard and has “okay” specials.
  • Options
    I would be thrilled to get a 5/6* Storm... just because she is my favorite Marvel character since ever. I really wanted her to be better in this game... she has so much potential wasted ;-;
    Still... even as a personal Trophy champ :3
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

Found the silver lining finally mann
    I am a tiny bit happy lol

Does anybody know exactly how long does 'at the start of the fight' mean for storm and ghost (antman synergy) too

It just means you won’t see it reflected in their attack in the fight preview screen. It triggers before the first hit can be thrown
    I still don't understand. I get it that no buffs will be shown that their attack has increased so thats why i dont understand exactly how long in the fight is start of the fight considered
    How long will this attack boost stay active?
    I believe effects stated to take effect "at the start of the fight" are presumed to be permanent unless otherwise stated or make no sense to have a duration.
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    She is better than hulk buster
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★

STORM!

She was my first 6* as well lmao