**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

To Star Lord or not to Star Lord

Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
So I have sat on an unduped 5* SL for over a year now. Never ranked him, because why rank a champ who relies so heavily on his sig if he isn’t awakened. With the 98day calendar I ended up pulling a 5* tech gem. Question is should I awaken SL or hold out for a better champ. I get a 5* shard crystal at the rate of 1 a month so it could be months or even a year if I sat on it to pull someone more worthy of it.

To Star Lord or not to Star Lord 32 votes

Awaken SL
56%
Badrosebelli300NanaPokuMSRDLDrealiTicTerra16wegnerkYouconfusedGrootman1294NarlsonDenzel116Mr_EHedronxfou21BabyMiikeThiccoModePachByucoug21 18 votes
Save for (insert champ here, and give reason)
43%
ADDIS0NRazorDevilSpeedbumpFoxhero007HSenpaiThesurvivlistThi101TehsigzorzBlackJ4zzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgAmazing_Demon05Batman1903Dead1SuperGood 14 votes

Comments

• BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    Id save it regardless of if you use him alot or not, there are other better champs worthy of an AG:-
    Sparky
    Ghost
    Darkhawk
    Sentinel
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Eh, I love my SL, but it depends on if you would use him much really.
  • Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129
    Awaken SL
    I use him for everything he destroys content
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    My rule of thumb with any rare item like am awakening gem is what others have said here: how much use will the champ get? If I enjoy playing them and use them a lot, I'll use a gem on them even if they aren't "god tier." Just use that to guide your decision. Star Lord is a great champ, but even so he's only worth the materials if you'll put him to use after using them.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★

If you don’t see yourself using him regularly on your questing teams and you don’t have enough sig stones to get him to sig 100 or higher, I’d save it.

^ this