**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

DP X-force as one of the next rework champions

He's in the 6* basic pool. As far as I've seen, people got him a lot. If kabam says we'll see more value in our rosters, then I'd like to see it faster and on champions that really need it. It's crazy how a champion only has 3 lines of text, whilst others have a whole book.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Howard the duck is waaay better than DP and the mutant class is horrible. Most mutants are trash.

How exactly are most mutants trash? You either haven’t seen/played with most mutants or you’re trolling, omega aa namor Emma sabretooth domino iceman and quite a few more are all great
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Most mutants are trash? Domino, AA, Havok, OR, Namor, Sabretooth, Wolverine, x-23, Sinister, Emma Frost,& Iceman are all incredible champs. Plus OML & Colossus buffs incoming to make them much better. Rogue, Bishop, & psylocke are great niche champs, and even the lower rung of champs like goldpool, red Deadpool, cable, nightcrawler, beast & storm have their uses.

There’s an argument to be made in buffing dpx, but it definitely doesn’t make sense from the “most mutants are trash” angle. The mutant class is pretty stacked.

I’d say mutant is 2nd best behind cosmic, it’s around the same level as science, mystic needs buffs and I wouldn’t be opposed to tech buffs either as a good half of techs are useless (the iron champs and Howard mostly)
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★

Most mutants are trash? Domino, AA, Havok, OR, Namor, Sabretooth, Wolverine, x-23, Sinister, Emma Frost,& Iceman are all incredible champs. Plus OML & Colossus buffs incoming to make them much better. Rogue, Bishop, & psylocke are great niche champs, and even the lower rung of champs like goldpool, red Deadpool, cable, nightcrawler, beast & storm have their uses.

There’s an argument to be made in buffing dpx, but it definitely doesn’t make sense from the “most mutants are trash” angle. The mutant class is pretty stacked.

For tech we have sentinel, sparky, ghost, sl, guly 2099, imiw, dococ, nebula, yondu, visions, darkhawk... Is even say civil warrior has some uses. Pointing new champs and saying the whole class is ok is not very constructive.
    On the other hand, hb is just another im suit, and I don't really care about Howard. Magneto and Deadpool are kinda iconic characters, and seeing them being soooo bad just hurts
  • Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    You literally have no idea what you’re talking about. Mutants are one of the more dominant class in mcoc. Like many has listed already majority of the class are top tier champs. There’s only a handful that I could consider bad but even then they have their own uses.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★

Neither tech, cosmic or mutant class need any more buffs. They are stacked big time. Mystics need the most attention. IF and DS could use a nice rework...

I believe every trash champ should be buffed. It's more about how long it takes them to buff 2 champs. Make DS what he was before 12.0, and it's done.
    Mystic champs were nerfed with introduction of passive buffs and even more later with md nerf, reworking every champ one by one 4 champs per year wouldn't help a lot. I'd prefer them changing md, like decrease power you gain from buffs nullify, but increase base power rate or add some passive power gain like havoc's. But they never have any info about how good dorm as defender after md nerf (they actually promised to observe it and didn't issue rdts), for me it looks like kabam doesn't really care.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    It would be easier for Kabam to remove about 20 champs from the 6-stat crystal. The ones no one wants.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,908 ★★★★★
    domino, emma frost, wolverine, namor, sabretooth, iceman, rogue, archangel, havok, oml and colossus rework, mr.sinister, night crawler, omega red and sunspot. That's most of the mutant class and they are all good useable champs.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

Lvernon15 said:

I think we need mystic buffs, that class is waaaay to weak, there are plenty of great mutants

All mystics have a use. The worst mystics are Iron fist, unstoppable colossus and ebony maw. The rest are all either defenders like juggs or best counters to certain matchups. They lack a damage dealer, that's what they do. Iron fist should be that guy. Also Diablo deals a lot of damage when you have the liquid courage mastery on.
    "Diablo deals a lot of damage" 😂😂. 90% of the mystic class is **** and outclassed by other champions at their jobs (ext: Juggernaut < Annihilus and The Champion)
    There are like 5 champs which are viable and that's it. Also I don't know what you are smoking if you think Mutant is a bad class. Let me name SOME of the amazing mutants. Omega, Namor, Frost, Domino, Archangel, Nightcrawler (as a defender), Sunspot and 10+ more
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

I think we need mystic buffs, that class is waaaay to weak, there are plenty of great mutants

I think both tech and mystic are pretty tied.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

Lvernon15 said:

No tech, is much better IMO
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★

Lvernon15 said:

100% agree with this worst 2 classes right now with so many **** champs.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Science???
  • I’d prefer hulkbuster over him personally as I think he looks awesome. I’d be very happy with either though as sadly memes are ½ my 6* roster
  • Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215

Agent_T said:

You literally have no idea what you’re talking about. Mutants are one of the more dominant class in mcoc. Like many has listed already majority of the class are top tier champs. There’s only a handful that I could consider bad but even then they have their own uses.

Dude are you ignorant or something I posted a comment on all the bad mutants in the game. And most of them are. The best mutants are Omega, Namor, Domino, Sunspot, Iceman and Emma. That's it. The rest are no game changers. And there are a LOT of mutants. I'll make a statistic for you to see the chance to pull a great mutant and compare it to other classes.
    Rogue
    X23
    Wolverine
    ArchAngel
    Mr. Sinister
    Sabretooth
    Night crawler
    Cable
    Then there’s the 2 reworks that are coming. All those plus the ones you just mentioned sums about 80% - 90% of the mutants class. How are they not the dominant class?