**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Question for ghost player

M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
Hello there. Recently i got 5* ghost. I didnt rank her yet since i dont know how to play with her. Let say that if i want to play using her, i wont use synergy since i love my other champs.

When i see some tutorial using her, the main point that i caught is to phasing and having sp attack, which make her damage high.

My question is, what make her special compare to sparky? He has poise charge (high damage) and can evade defender sp, but why people really love ghost compare to sparky? If ghost without synergy, do you think she still superior compare to sparky?

Comments

• DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Ghost without synergy would prob be big pain to use. She still would be superior to sparky for immunity but she gets a lot more utility from hood. And the wasp synergy is the best for unblockable specials. With just wasp ghost is prob equivalent of sparky. My guess is if not going to run wasp you will not enjoy playing her. She is hard enough with synergy
  • Obaid_Jacob03Obaid_Jacob03 Posts: 72
    She busts through so many painful nodes- Biohazard, buffet, masochism, Bane(with 1 hit intercepts, timings get so easy).. Counters evade, can fight stun immune nodes without baiting heavy, can phase through many specials that can't normally be evaded with dexterity.. Good at fighting DPS characters like morning star/abomination who need immunity counters..
    Bum defenders like iceman, korg, mordo, rhino, domino can be beaten easily.
    Sparky hits hard, but ghost can hit harder if you learn to play her.
    You don't need synergies to play her. End game content- the AI is aggressive enough for you to just sp2 after 1 hit phase intercept. Hood synergy is very situational. Antman synergy is arguably the best synergy coz it exponentially increases your damage output. With about 2-3 cruelties, you can still hit for 30-40k sp2s without synergy.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ghost without synergy is around the same as sparky, you can still get the big sp2 if you parry and do it how you would with wasp, ghost has far superior utility tho, pretty much full immunity to the worst debuffs and she can easily get ins, if you run suicides ghost is better if you don’t spark is
  • ThiccoModeThiccoMode Posts: 6
    I think ghost is superior even without the synergies
    She has superior utility and comparable damage without synergies
    With synergies I think she is far better
    With wasp synergy she is easier to play
    With ant man her damage is even more crazy
    Hood gives even more utility
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Ghost with a full synergy team easily replaces and exceeds the 3 other champs you would have in those slots in 99% of situations. Learn her with and without her synergies. Get her ranked. Ger her awakened. And you'll cruise through so much
  • She needs more skill to use without synergies, you have to time your special with their medium attack.
    But her best uses come from utility not damage. There’s loads of huge damage dealers in the game but very few who can shrug virtually every debuff and turn it into a fury. There’s some paths like freezer burn that make her insanely hard hitting in a way no other champion can too