**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5.1.3 HELP

I've tried this quest so many times and the degeneration node kills all my champs every time. My champs aren’t bad it’s just that the AI blocks until you heavy and starts hitting you before your heavy works. And I don’t have time to ko while they’re blocking because of the node🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    I think you are too weak to push forward into Story at the time if you can't deal with them before Degen finishes you. I'd say you should focus on master/heroic EQ and build your roster
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Don’t heavy if they’re holding block. Just wait for them to come at you. Better to take degen damage than to get smacked. Use Debuff champs so that you can still get your damage in while they’re blocking. Regen champs are also great for that quest. X-23, Gwenpool and Quake were my MVP’s for that quest
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Do you have parry? Judging by how you are trying to get ins by heavyong into their block I’m assuming you dont
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Note that if you have class advantage, you will only lose 50% of your max health over 60 seconds.