**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please help me decide on whom to rank up

Hello.. can someone please tell me if archangel is still worth taking to r5.. I have 3 r5 5* now.. Medusa,Stark Spidey and quake ..I got a mutant gem from the appreciation calenders and I have resources to rank up a mutant .. my options are archangel ,Iceman and Colossus all of them awakened and at r4.. or should I wait for Omega red as I have an awakening gem ready..I cleared 6.1 yet to explore.

Please help me decide on whom to rank up 20 votes

Yep archangel is still a beast , rank him up
65%
PantherusNZTerraCapatomMixalisNojokejaymDoonxFhfjghhggggjfhfjgddomFreeToPlay_21StellanNeofrack_ReefJakgaph 13 votes
Iceman as he has better utility and immunities
15%
cAncAmOLordRaymond3Woozie 3 votes
Colossus ..might be pretty good after the buff ..so wait
0%
Wait for Omega red ..might take an eternity though
20%
MrLalowLvernon15nOuxJustin2524 4 votes
Other
0%

Comments

• Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Archangel is amazing, no doubt. But I've heard that Archangel does his work at R4 and doesn't benefit much from R5. If you enjoy playing him, go with him 👍
  • Options
    CapatomCapatom Posts: 20
    Thanks for the input.. I do like using him I am having second thoughts as kabam started introducing a lot of immune champs / nodes .. I heard the same from my alliance that he dosent benefit much from r5 .. I am actually considering Colossus for the immunities lol .. quake can handle a lot of pesky champs and nodes .. stark and Medusa for damage ..well that's my train of thought
  • Options
    LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    ICEMAN. he isnt talked as much as he should be anymore.
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Archangel does his bit at R4 (speaking from experience) and he is great, but if you're going to do 6.1 100% you need that Iceman for that Crossbones on 6.1.5,
  • Options
    Thanks for the inputs guys.. guess I will hold taking up archangel .. and consider Iceman ..maybe try for Omega in the dungeon crystal
  • Options
    Thanks for stopping me from taking AA to r5.. didnt rank him up basing on the comments .. pulled an omega today from the compensation crystal .. will r5 him soon!! Super happy 🤩