**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Regarding the green

GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
Hey there, I have a solid roster, 5 r5 and some useful 6 stars so I'm diversifying my roster. That said who do you think is a better option to R4 (using a rank up gem).

Regarding the green 44 votes

Red hulk
61%
Drake2078TerraMikeyBoi69DOKTOROKTOPUSHendrossMostWantedThaComeUpTaZ_4178Bruinsfan8510LaVarBBBBurroThi101BowTieJohnFhfjghhggggjfhfjgX_Factor_AgentGritabitZipioStevieManWonderGeorgiaDawgMiStaLova 27 votes
She hulk
38%
Lvernon15Ackbar67DRTOcookiedealerotranksoTony886EtjamaSecret_GamerRynnerzdot_dittoThe_WatcherjimraynorEwell65SSS69Xyresic_Lemonmac10smgTheInfintySteel_Ball_Run 17 votes

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    She hulk
    Red hulk has solid damage and is basically poison and incinerate immune, she hulk has solid damage evade and unstoppable counter regen and power gain counter, and she will help a ton with 6.2
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I haven't used them so much.

And now I got them both from two cristals, hence my confusion
  • Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Red hulk
    They’re both good, but Rulk is just incredible. I have a very well developed roster and he is always finding himself on my team. He’s tanky and hits like one too. He’s also a part of arguably one of the best trinities in the game too.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    I love Red Hulk. Great synergy with Domino and can handle poison/incinerate nodes/champs easily. I use him all the time (6-star Rulk with 5-star Domino, either in AQ or in questing).
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    She hulk
    Red Hulk if you've got Domino
  • Options
    cookiedealercookiedealer Posts: 260 ★★
    She hulk
    If you need someone to apply slows she hulk is a great option