**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

CG, PM, Maws are Villains

2»

Comments

• Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 454 ★★★
    Lormif said:

what I hear mike saying is Kabam has a blank check to manipulate the characters we know and love to make the game profitable. I feel like this game no longer captures what we love about marvel (no 5* wolverine, bad iron man, bad captain America, bad hulk). The new (obscure) champs come out and are worlds better than the avengers? People whale out to collect them, rank them up, then they nerf them. I don’t think it’s morally responsible and it doesn’t honor people’s love of the comics.

Actually the champs have input from marvel who has the final say. also cap iw and hulk rags are some of the best champs in the game. also only one major nerf in over 2 years.
    Surely you havent deluded yourself into thinking marvel somehow micromanages kabam enough to be sitting there witholding a villain tag so as to counter the synergy ability of one character. The whole "marvel has the final say" is a blanket excuse that rarely, if ever, is an accurate reflection of how this process works. Moderators themselves have stated how its kabams world and they have near-sole discretion to manipulate it as they please so long as marvel gets their royalties.