**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Playing after quest’s time ends

Hi!
Don’t know, is that a bug or a feature, but I’ve played quest “alternative reality”, and it wasn’t finished in time. But after the game said me the quest can’t be continued, there was ability to continue in “fight!” menu. It’s good when summoners can bring the case to the end (of course, if it’s not just a bug). But after some minutes of fighting with boss and losing team revive potion the game quits the quest second time and there were no way to finish last 15% of the boss. (It upset me a little)
So I’m in interested is there a regulated “time to finish” or smth alike, because I didn’t find the information about that or approximate situation (sry).
If it’s a bug - that’s good bug, that needs to be kept and supplemented by time regulation (just my opinion)
If that’s a feature, pls add information how much additional time left to make us being able to account our time and opportunities.
Anyway ty and have a nice day =)

Comments

• Options
    Not sure if the Alternate Reality Quests are designed such that their Ending Time (visible from the main fights tab when not in any quest yet) is an absolute cutoff (I think it is). Or if they are like the Daily Class and Basic Cat Quests, where so long as you began the quest before their ending time, you can even leave for the night and come back next morning and hit CONTINUE and can actually finish them (*note, it doesn’t let you stay in a Daily quest forever, but does allow it up to about 12 (??) hours after normal ending).

Sounds like you were still in middle of Alt. Reality quest as of night before, came back next morning (before the 1:00pm EST Ending Time) so were able to hit CONTINUE, but then were still not finished with Boss by the time of its hard-ending cutoff time of that 1:00pm time (when it probably then kicked you out, and made the next day's quest available).

So in answering your 2nd question too, the quest Ending Time is listed on the main Fights tab. But since you were already in the middle of the quest it only showed CONTINUE (instead of being able to see the Ending Time).