**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Varient 3 Polar Opposites 2.2 Power gain path (200%) Ability accuracy bug

The 200% power gain node seems unaffected by ability accuracy reduction. I have tried with 2 different champions that should be able to affect the node:

My AA with 3+ Neurotoxins on does not seem to slow the power rate of Dr Strange or SS.

My LC with 4+ Exhaustions on does not seem to slow the power rate of Dr Strange or SS.

Is this a bug or is this just my mistake and the above abilities should not affect the 200% node?

I play on Samsung Galaxy S7 and have the most up to date version of the game.

Comments

• Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Since its 200% power gain you technically need 8 exhaustions to reduce that to zero if i am not mistaken
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,186 ★★★★★
    Aa shuldt had any effect one it either
  • Options
    H3t3r said:

Since its 200% power gain you technically need 8 exhaustions to reduce that to zero if i am not mistaken

Depends on when the 200% is applied. If it's pre fight like a node should be, It'll add 200%. Exhaustion x4 should then count as 100% regardless of the stat. If you know what I'm meaning.
  • Options

Why should archangel counter power gain...?

AA should counter the node, not the power gain. At 3+ neurotoxin, the node should shut down and the power rate should revert back to normal.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Cam_487 said:

H3t3r said:

Depends on when the 200% is applied. If it's pre fight like a node should be, It'll add 200%. Exhaustion x4 should then count as 100% regardless of the stat. If you know what I'm meaning.
    It is not preflight, it applies a passive buff, and you are incorrect, in this game percentages are best described as a unit of measure
  • Options
    Lormif said:

Cam_487 said:

H3t3r said:

It is not preflight, it applies a passive buff, and you are incorrect, in this game percentages are best described as a unit of measure
    Ok, fair enough on the LC 1 so it would in fact need 8x exhaustion. Is there a reason why AA doesn't shut down the node though?
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Cam_487 said:

Lormif said:

Cam_487 said:

H3t3r said:

Ok, fair enough on the LC 1 so it would in fact need 8x exhaustion. Is there a reason why AA doesn't shut down the node though?
    He has nothing in his toolkit to reduce power gain. He can prevent the buff from applying if it was triggered but it is applied at the start before you can get toxins on
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Wouldnt LC need 12 exhaustions to stop power gain completely. Because its +200%
    So that's his normal 100% + 200% = 300%
    Thus 25% x12 =300%
    So anything above 12 exhaustions would be required to reverse power gain but 12 should stop it render it at 0%