**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Post up your Legend run time!

I just ran mine. I had a few interferences at home (My puppers hurt her paw and iPad starting running hot.). Also had couple of connection issues.

I used Ghost and a 30% Boost. My time was 3:19.

If I don’t get it this time I think I know what to change up to shave some time off or maybe I just need a Corvus lol.

Post up your times! Good Luck everyone.

Comments

• PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    I got mine last mont with stark. So Corvus is not a necessity. Ran in 3:13 last month and placed 82nd
    Full greater champion and attack boosts with NF/blade/AM/YJ (all 4 stars so stark was always autoselected)
  • RustyWarRustyWar Posts: 40
    I unfortunately had to abort my run 50 minutes in because I completely forgot to change my masteries.. would’ve been my 3rd consecutive attempt
  • MatiEspinozaMatiEspinoza Posts: 93
    My time this month was 3:05 with R5 Corvus, 20% attack boost, 30% attack and health boost and full suicides. I had a couple of mistakes with the portals 😓. I’ve heard a lot of people doing it with blades and sparkys so is not necessary having Corvus. The device you’re using it’s more important
  • Dreadpool_XF8Dreadpool_XF8 Posts: 25
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    2 weeks