**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

(UPDATED) Current Roster Advice

MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
I'm focusing on completing act 4.

This is my updated Roster. Who should i focus on? Who is best for getting me past act 4?

Comments

• Probably want someone who is Bleed/Poison Immune, and someone who can Regen Health.

BUT, want to ask, what type of device do you have that when you take a screencap, and then another screencap while 1st one's preview is still on screen, that the 2nd screencap contains the 1st one's preview ??
    On Apple iOS (at least on mine) it automatically knows to exclude the preview window and the 2nd screencap includes what would be underneath the 1st one’s preview window instead. So there is no need to swipe away the 1st preview before taking next screencap.
  • AmytGAmytG Posts: 36
    That'd be a chromebook, it doesn't quite realize how much more effective the iOS thing would be and so it instead does its silly little thing.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    can i choose whoever i like to quest?

rogue, magik, voodoo, sentinel and xbones
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★

Probably want someone who is Bleed/Poison Immune, and someone who can Regen Health.

BUT, want to ask, what type of device do you have that when you take a screencap, and then another screencap while 1st one's preview is still on screen, that the 2nd screencap contains the 1st one's preview ??
    On Apple iOS (at least on mine) it automatically knows to exclude the preview window and the 2nd screencap includes what would be underneath the 1st one’s preview window instead. So there is no need to swipe away the 1st preview before taking next screencap.

i play on chromebook
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★

Probably want someone who is Bleed/Poison Immune, and someone who can Regen Health.

@SummonerNR i play on chromebook