The main source of pull frustration
BigPoppaCBONE Posts: 1,881 ★★★★★
Is it that you’ve pulled yet another champ you don’t want or is it that there’s no guaranteed way to even get a champ you want? For me I think I would prefer being able to get a champ I wanted even if I had to kick in double the shards.
The list goes on. But I have just about every meme champ you can name. Some duped numerous times over.
My main source of frustration currently is watching my good friend pull absolutely everything new over the last 4 months from max 20 featured’s per go.
I’ve stopped buying cavs now as my luck has been horrendous yet I can’t help but feel jealous and aggrieved seeing all his pulls.
I can’t really complain now as if I’m not buying them I have no chance to pull them but yeah, I’m still complaining lol.
I never expect any good champ pulls for my 5*s or 6*s so I just take whatever comes.
Didn’t have a new champ for 3-4 months worth a rank up (I open one 5* every 1.5 weeks thereabouts). Then got Warlock from the free crystal and Omega after 1 more 5* crystal. Was a pleasant surprise.
Champs will come naturally. What’s more important is to learn to make use of the roster you currently have and make the best out of it. Hoping and praying for a god tier pull every single time will just frustrate you enough to make you want to quit.
When the reward feels like a punishment, then something is wrong.
But if ive already tested the champ, decided they suck, and are already duped, then i get frustrated
My only recourse is that these champs might get buffed
Not even mentioning whatever else he pulled like that 6* wasp in picture.
The last 10 cavs I had were 9 3* and DD Netflix dupe, just crazy how differing the pulls can be. Like I said hard to be sore about it as I’ve stopped buying those money pits.
Some of these champs don't need a massive buff tbh. Just some tweaks in their stats and minor changes to the way their ability works.
It won't make them god tier but at least they'd be more interesting to play
- very very frustrating gap between good pulls and bad pulls ... good r few n far inbetween like always 10+ months of dry spell,(yeh i am one who r2 WS,R5,night thraser n waited months to get last 10% on champion because of having no actual option to finish that)
- very very long time to buff two simple champs who r far from breaking game
- two faced communication almost like bait and switch
- 1 entire class of champions who r worthless if u honestly look at things.
- 3 days a month which u can try n enjoy while doing new uncollected and then entire month nthing else to do
- incredibly outdated, bad n borderline mindless grind of an arena system
- no way of obtaining a new champ that 60% of ur alliance gets (yeh featured crystals)
- incredibly expensive offers,6* obtaining system.
- as soon as you think things r about to improve, they go back to being even worse.
- Variant 1& act 6.2 are one of the worst content ever made in game!
I think he might just quit all together.