**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SP3 bug again?

This has just started for me again today. When either champion in a fight uses sp3 and I hold block during the cinematic, my champ is just standing there waiting to be pummelled when the sequence ends. This is even more frustrating because the ai seems to know this and is attacking as soon as you get out. Super frustrating.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Try not to hold block during sp3 then? I've experienced this bug too and as long as I don't touch the screen during the special (Don't know why you would do that) it usually works fine.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    What is the point of holding block during a cinematic when damage is unavoidable? This has never happened to me, as I would have absolutely no reason whatsoever to even touch the screen during a sp3. The solution to this is very simple. Dont hold block during the unavoidable special. Myself personally, I don't consider this to be a bug. It's more like a punishment for players being illogical.
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★

What is the point of holding block during a cinematic when damage is unavoidable? This has never happened to me, as I would have absolutely no reason whatsoever to even touch the screen during a sp3. The solution to this is very simple. Dont hold block during the unavoidable special. Myself personally, I don't consider this to be a bug. It's more like a punishment for players being illogical.

@RichiesDad79 Maybe you could've addressed that a bit more politely.
  • ljdr77ljdr77 Posts: 62

So...

Right now, on top of the bug I mentioned about the block not registering, I believe I also mentioned that when the cinematic ends they're already mid dash. I'm having no time to block, dodge, or do anything besides watch it happen. Since holding block during the cinematic worked before, then didn't work, then was acknowledged as a bug and fixed, I'd say it qualifies as a bug.

Thanks for your insight though, it was enlightening.