**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nick Fury Synergy Broke

So far, every event I’ve tested, the Nick Fury attack bonus (10% or 20%) synergy is not working. I’ve tested in LOL, ROL, and monthly quest. I submitted a ticket but thought everyone should know.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Why are you saying it isn't working?Just because you don't see thenumbers increasing in the pre-fight screen?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Evidence?
  • Siege55Siege55 Posts: 14

@Siege55 There's a few others who reported me with this problem. The 10-20% attack bonus works if there is no other synergy of Nick fury active/present. For eg. if Quake, Black panther, Antman, Deadpool/s, etc any one of them are in the team alongside of NickF so the attack bonus will not activate instead the other synergy will. Hope it helps.

It might be different for different devices and different quests. It’s all a little different. I checked again with just nick and got no increase in attack. Thanks for the info but NF is of no help right now for me.
    Like I said I already submitted a ticket to let kabam know. I just posted it here so others can know. If it’s not everyone then great. But it clearly isn’t working for some.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Siege55 said:

@Siege55 There's a few others who reported me with this problem. The 10-20% attack bonus works if there is no other synergy of Nick fury active/present. For eg. if Quake, Black panther, Antman, Deadpool/s, etc any one of them are in the team alongside of NickF so the attack bonus will not activate instead the other synergy will. Hope it helps.

It might be different for different devices and different quests. It’s all a little different. I checked again with just nick and got no increase in attack. Thanks for the info but NF is of no help right now for me.
    And yet you are still providing no evidence of this, I think you are just attempting to be contrarian.
    Wow, I did this as an act of help and instead get flack. Well here is some simple pictures of WS attack rating. As you can see by himself and with nick (alive and dead) there’s no change. Then with a simple 6% attack synergy you can see the bump. And before I get asked, yes I tested it and the evidence was the same...again.

Yes, like I said I tested it in 3 different quests.
  • @Siege55 it won't work for WS. Here's why...

Note the text in blue that clearly states 'All Hero Champions'...

Winter Soldier is tagged a Mercenary. Not a hero. Some Mercs are also Heroes i.e. Domino. I utilize Fury for the attack boost with my general questing squad consisting of CAIW, Domino, Rulk, Masacre, and (obviously) Fury. CAIW and Domino recieve the attack bonus, Rulk and Masacre do not being a Villian and Mercenary respectively.

There's little details often overlooked. In this case, you overlooked the fact it only applies to 'Hero' Champions. Also, as previously mentioned, you will not see the attack bonus added to the 'attack rating in the 'Pre-fight' screen. HOWEVER, your Champion Pi DOES in fact increase when adding Nick Fury to your team, provided they are tagged a #Hero. For example...

Also as you can see below, Domino is tagged #Hero, as well as #Mercenary. As long as they have the Hero tag, the rest is irrelevant. Without the Hero tag, the synergy will not apply. Small oversight. Try it with champs tagged Hero and you should see the difference. Hope this helped clarify how the synergy works.

• Addendum:

APPARENTLY, despite the synergy stating Hero, it does impact Villains and Mercenaries Pi. Which makes little sense, but alas, my oversight. If anything, that aspect is bugged. Fact remains, the synergy does increase attack for Heroes as stated by the aforementioned numbers shown by @Hellow . I also did my own attack tests and here's my results.

I just utilized 5* R4 Blade for the initial #Hero test and his bleed ticks when parrying, AND attacks do change per the synergy boost.

Baseline - 170
    +10% - 185
    +20% - 199

Baseline - 452 Light, 705 Medium, 1,350 light crit, 2,105 Medium Crit
    +10% - 491 Light, 766 Medium, 1,466 Light Crit, 2,287 Medium Crit
    +20% - 530 Light, 827 Medium, 1,583 Light Crit, 2470 Medium Crit

Tried 5* R3 Rulk to see if #Villains gain the attack Boost and his attack numbers remained identical between Baseline, +10% (Nick Alive), +20% (Nick Dead). No Heat Charges 394 opening medium, 253 light, and 680 crit. So no changes for attack.

Used a 4* R4 Masacre to test for #Mercenary and his Incinerate damage remained at 69 per tick. Average light crit was 603, basic light 203, opening Medium 316 all remained the same with Nick, with Nick dead, and without.

So while I made a mistake on noting Pi change, the fact remains, this synergy is for #Hero champs. Why the Pi increase occurs for all champs is a possible bug, or an oversight by Kabam. However, when it comes to the fight itself, the synergy does work for Heroes. Check your champ's tags before utilizing.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

Addendum:

APPARENTLY, despite the synergy stating Hero, it does impact Villains and Mercenaries Pi. Which makes little sense, but alas, my oversight. If anything, that aspect is bugged. Fact remains, the synergy does increase attack for Heroes as stated by the aforementioned numbers shown by @Hellow . I also did my own attack tests and here's my results.

I just utilized 5* R4 Blade for the initial #Hero test and his bleed ticks when parrying, AND attacks do change per the synergy boost.

Baseline - 170
    +10% - 185
    +20% - 199

Tried 5* R3 Rulk to see if #Villains gain the attack Boost and his attack numbers remained identical between Baseline, +10% (Nick Alive), +20% (Nick Dead). No Heat Charges 394 opening medium, 253 light, and 680 crit. So no changes for attack.

Used a 4* R4 Masacre to test for #Mercenary and his Incinerate damage remained at 69 per tick. Average light crit was 603, basic light 203, opening Medium 316 all remained the same with Nick, with Nick dead, and without.

So while I made a mistake on noting Pi change, the fact remains, this synergy is for #Hero champs. Why the Pi increase occurs for all champs is a possible bug, or an oversight by Kabam. However, when it comes to the fight itself, the synergy does work for Heroes. Check your champ's tags before utilizing.

that's why my KM didn't get the attack boost... but are we sure that this synergy is working as intended? because all Nick's synergies say "All Heroes except Nick" but they work with any champ, this one is the only one that doesn't...

Addendum:

Baseline - 170
    +10% - 185
    +20% - 199

that's why my KM didn't get the attack boost... but are we sure that this synergy is working as intended? because all Nick's synergies say "All Heroes except Nick" but they work with any champ, this one is the only one that doesn't...
    They do not all say "all heroes", the only one that says all heroes is that one. The others say "all champions"

All Hero Champions except Nick: +10% Attack Rating. +20% if Nick is Dead.

All Champions except Nick: If Nick is alive, once per fight when a teammate is inflicted with a Bleed, Poison or Shock Debuff he will drop a Restoration Kit, Purifying the Debuff and Regenerating 10% of their max health over 3 seconds.)

All Champions except Nick: If Nick is alive, when the fight starts he grants his teammates a Buff doubling their Critical Rating for 10 seconds.

All Champions except Nick: If Nick is alive, the first 3 unblocked hits from the Opponent have 100% chance to be Evaded.

All Champions except Nick: If Nick is alive, once per fight when a teammate is inflicted with an effect that would reduce or block their Power Bar he will drop a Power Kit, removing the effect and granting 1 bar of Power over 10 seconds.

All Champions: If Nick is alive, all Fury Buffs have 20% increased duration, including his own.

All Champions except Nick: If Nick is alive, once per fight when a teammate is inflicted with any Cold Snap, Frost Bite or Incinerate effect he will drop an Extreme Conditions Kit, granting Debuff Immunity for 10 seconds.
    Lormif said:

Addendum:

Baseline - 170
    +10% - 185
    +20% - 199

They do not all say "all heroes", the only one that says all heroes is that one. The others say "all champions"

All Champions except Nick: If Nick is alive, once per fight when a teammate is inflicted with a Bleed, Poison or Shock Debuff he will drop a Restoration Kit, Purifying the Debuff and Regenerating 10% of their max health over 3 seconds.)

All Champions except Nick: If Nick is alive, when the fight starts he grants his teammates a Buff doubling their Critical Rating for 10 seconds.

All Champions except Nick: If Nick is alive, the first 3 unblocked hits from the Opponent have 100% chance to be Evaded.

All Champions except Nick: If Nick is alive, once per fight when a teammate is inflicted with an effect that would reduce or block their Power Bar he will drop a Power Kit, removing the effect and granting 1 bar of Power over 10 seconds.

All Champions: If Nick is alive, all Fury Buffs have 20% increased duration, including his own.

All Champions except Nick: If Nick is alive, once per fight when a teammate is inflicted with any Cold Snap, Frost Bite or Incinerate effect he will drop an Extreme Conditions Kit, granting Debuff Immunity for 10 seconds.
    May I ask you where did you find these descriptions? Because I've just checked and my Nick clearly says "all heroes except Nick" for all synergies (I only have a 3* one, so maybe other synergies are different)... when I'll be at home I'll post the screenshot, I don't know how to do this with my phone ^^"

Lormif said:

Addendum:

Baseline - 170
    +10% - 185
    +20% - 199

May I ask you where did you find these descriptions? Because I've just checked and my Nick clearly says "all heroes except Nick" for all synergies (I only have a 3* one, so maybe other synergies are different)... when I'll be at home I'll post the screenshot, I don't know how to do this with my phone ^^"
    I got those from the champion spotlight, but maybe this will help as well, note only one says HEROES

Oh and here is the 3*, again only one of the 4 says heroes

@Lormif well, my nick is different... here is mine:

as you can see, all synergies start with the phrase "Tutti gli Eroi escluso Nick", that translated becomes "All Heroes except Nick"...