**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Awaken 5* Ghost Rider?

Is Ghost Rider worth a class awakening gem, or should I wait for somebody else? If not, who would be a better pick?

Awaken 5* Ghost Rider? 42 votes

Yes, awaken Ghost Rider
35%
SnizzbarhungryhungrybbqThaComeUpCupidTaZ_4178ChampioncriticCraaashPrylankFhfjghhggggjfhfjgNeotwismEtjamaFreeToPlay_21King_Leo321TheInfintyAlioo37 15 votes
No, wait
64%
RagamugginGunnerSaiyanSIlverProfessorTerraLvernon15HSenpaiPizzabeatStarKillerVIIGrootman1294LordRaymond3AleorTehsigzorzWebby72X_Factor_Agentẞlооd-sixate-Dead1Aaronc94BabyMiikeHCMmcoc 27 votes

Comments

• Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    No, wait
    If you use him, you may, but imo he's too outdated. His best usage is blade synergy, doesn't need to be awekened for that. As for better mystic champs - voodoo, magic, loki, symsup
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No, wait
    I never use my 5-65 duped gr, wish I didn’t r5 or awaken him
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Yes, awaken Ghost Rider
    It's an okay use for a mysic awakening gem. I don't think any of the other top tier mystics really need their awakened ability (except Voodoo and Ghost Rider). Magik, Symbiote Supreme and Claire Voyant are all awesome without their awakened abilities.

But then again, we have Doctor Doom coming next month...
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Yes, awaken Ghost Rider
    For a 5 star Mystic, I think your only better options atm would be DV and maybe , just maybe SS and Magik, but only cause they're better champs overall. If you use Blade and Sparky, there's not a doubt in my mind that you should go GR. But, new Mystics are coming. I'd say it all comes down to how good your ability to get new champs is if you don't use Blade and Sparky.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Save for the day SW comes out 😂
  • Options
    No, wait
    Save. Still a cool champ, but outdated.
  • Options
    its_kenits_ken Posts: 34
    No, wait
    great champ with lots of utility but there are more god tier champs in the mystic class that should get the ag first. i took mine to 4/55 for aq (map 5) a long time ago and now don’t use him except for uceq to pair with blade.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,120 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Yes, awaken Ghost Rider
    He's still great. Used him for an entire path in 6.2. Finished with a yellow bar. He's better with suicides though (with fury up, and class advantage at r5 S200 his mediums crit for 6k+).
    The holy Trinity is fairly outdated yes, but still used them a bunch in act 6. The only difference is you don't use them for every fight anymore like when they first came out, but you still use them.