**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tech AG - The big confusion.

Tech AG - The big confusion. 55 votes

Starky
23%
CeeJayEmil_LimsonSceptilemaniacCupidX_Factor_AgentLoctiteSuperGlueFreeToPlay_21MorbidAngleGinjabredMonstaRusty97MoNsTeR_804ZaymelsHobo_Goat 13 votes
Ghost
52%
RazorDevilTerraLvernon15NojokejaymAKTEKDuke_SilverWorknprogressMilesHolmwoodTaZ_4178Texas_11LaVarBBBChampioncriticFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSquish671StanceRockypantherxSidDDragonRehan010_EinfachSoHedron 29 votes
Starlord
10%
Spity68abiew78LordRaymond3ZombieZeddThicco_ModeTLurek 6 votes
Warlocke
10%
Primmer79Bpn88855Parodical_Sun1NeotwismFaustVIIBatman1903 6 votes
Save for _____
1%
SIlverProfessor 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,310 ★★★★
    It’s hard call depends what are your needs at the moment and what content you want to complete.

StarLord May be older but if you’re good at maintaining combo, his attack really hard.

Stark Spidey benefit when below 50% health.

Ghost is good unduped but benefit from being awaken.

Warlock I believe works well unduped but better awaken.

Mysterio, Sentinel, Doc Ock, Nebula, Ironman IW is good, but better awaken.
  • Options
    PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Warlock does need dupe at all just gives you degen so not a necessity. Ghost you get power gain when phasing and attacks against you miss. Also not necessary. Out of your list I think stark gains the biggest benefit from awakening
  • Options
    PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★

• Options
    JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Ghost
    Warlock's dupe is kinda irrelevant. Just some OK degen. Starky's super flimsy and a little outdated (no immunities really hurts), and Star Lord's very outdated. Ghost is the best champ in the game; only champ who comes close is Quake. I vote Ghost. It really helps her get to her absurdly hard-hitting specials faster.
  • Options
    dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Thank you so much guys for your inputs.
    I feel obliged to get help from such a great community.
    I feel it is a wise decision to go with the majority.
  • Options
    MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Starky
    That's hard.
    Personally i would go Sparky cuz he benefits from his awakened ability. Ghost doesn't need to be awakened as much, so does Warlock. Star Lord does tho but Sparky is a bit better than Sparky.
    What content r u trying to complete?
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    How does ghost counter Sinister when his main trick is negating crits that don't knock him out?

Sparky seems more useful above 50% than below.

Starlord is the simplest of the lot to play well but maybe not useful for regular content.

I have 4/55 ghost, R2 stark spidey (I use the duped 5/50 if I need to) and R2 starlord.

And a tech gem.

I still don't know who is worth it but will probably let Jack decide one friday night when I'm suitably filled with poor decision making.
  • Options
    AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    edited October 2019
    Ghost
    I will say ghost if you play well.power from missed hits help her to maintain her cruelties.