**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeons - still the 2nd last Monday of the month?

OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
Are dungeons still scheduled for the 2nd last Monday of each month? Only asking as that would be today and I’ve not gotten the usual in-game mail signifying their return (unless I’ve missed it somehow).

Apologies if this topic has been broached one too many times, the search function is being a bit dodgy for me on mobile. Any info or insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Are dungeons still scheduled for the 2nd last Monday of each month? Only asking as that would be today and I’ve not gotten the usual in-game mail signifying their return (unless I’ve missed it somehow).

Apologies if this topic has been broached one too many times, the search function is being a bit dodgy for me on mobile. Any info or insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Today is Sunday, tomorrow is Monday for Kabam. You usually dont get the email until a few hours before it starts.
  • Probably is either Europe or further east as far as time zone (so already Monday morning, technically).
    But Monday for Dungeons is based on Kabam time zone, and even then it's not until around middle of day there (US/Canada based), and will start at same time for everyone.