**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost Rider Techniques please

Recently brought him to rank 5 + **** awakened him...and i start to regret slowly in me.
Hes my 7th rank 5, i run full suicide mastery + MD Lv.4 and i end up somehow in AQ Map 5 dying with him faster than my other 2 rank 5 CM & Ultron.
Why?because i concentrate to much on getting 3 judgements to pull 4th judgement heal, while trying this im really open to hits and like merphy, once i pull heal either AI blocks well or i dont manage to recover well...
I know he got better potential than sw or IF who i could r5 too but im getting really disappointed.
Please spare some tips how to counterattacks while pulling judges and heals.
Specialy applies on 5 * AI champs, with 4* he deals easily

Comments

• BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    I just fight with him using as close to my normal fighting style as possible. When I need his Regen to kick in I will do a 5 hit combo and then parry followed with a heavy attack. If I deviate too much from my normal fighting style I will get clobbered.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Yeah... Best I can offer is, "don't overthink it".

Because you run suicides, getting 2 of those judgements costs you 10% health. You may consider dropping 1 or both suicides.
  • JeremySlatJeremySlat Posts: 1
    He's saying that you lose health each time recoil kicks in when you use specials to place a judgement
    You can initiate GR healing by landing a heavy. You don't have to try to initiate all of his judgements. Just fight normal and when you need a little healing just do a parry followed by a heavy attack. Don't over think it. I really like my GR.
  • SkyRattlersSkyRattlers Posts: 56
    I usually try do his MLLLM combo to get fury on, then go to his MLLLL combo to add the bleed. If you are lucky enough to get those two quickly then the bleed effect is boosted.

After those two are in place I wait for a parry and launch my heavy to get the regen buff.

I try to avoid using the two judgements from specials unless I'm specifically fighting a champ who needs to be power drained.
    True if you have judgements on then the healing is better. So it is a balancing act of how many judgements you want to try to to stack. I personally only worry about doing a 5 hit combo to have bleed on before I do the Regen. Getting through the fights without getting hit is priority number 1. Lots of fights I never even try to turn on healing. As far as a parry before the heavy that is just what I find to be the safest way to land a heavy without getting caught by a counter attack.
  • For every judgement on the opponent the next judgement lasts longer. You cam do regeneration parry heavy at any time. Personally i do the attack judgement then the bleed and if i need health i do the parry heavy and heal up. If i dont need health I will do sp2 or 1 depending on situation
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    I usually put the two judgement with the combos then the one with SP1, and then you active heal, it last long enough to get to Full Health each fight, and do his SP2 while having regen on is great, each hit will proc
  • Follow-up question since we're talking about GR here - Does his regen activates only once per fight? Or you have to use sp3 to activate it again?
  • Fine wrote: »
    Almost always
    MLLLM
    MLLLL
    SP1
    SP2
    SP3
    PARRY/HEAVY REGEN while in the fate seal period. Healing lasts forever.

If you're low on health, throw in the parry/heavy inbetween any of the above and get to sp3 as fast as possible.

Otherwise, just use my handy dandy, never fails, method

Don't.......get......hit

This very helpful dude, thank you very much.