**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Invisible Woman... the most underrated champ of all time

I'm actually confused why nobody is talking about this champ. She should be in the discussion of top science champs in the game. Her utility and damage is top notch and completely practical. I would take her over Thing because she doesn't need a full synergy team nor a risky playstyle. All you need is to be skilled at the game. I don't like that people judge a champ based on the amount of skill needed to play them. If so Quake and Ghost would be frowned upon. She has been in the game as long as Namor but doesn't even get half the recognition. Please take a second look at this champ yall.

https://youtu.be/ifMH0Z4t6v4

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    Just took mine to r4. Been waiting. She’s amazing.
  • ZaymelsZaymels Posts: 38
    Keep in mind that she will be getting a synergy from Reed next month as well. That may boost her offensive capabilities even further.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    Depending on the level you’re at which you’re playing, she can be great even if you sometimes lose your invisibility and vulnerability debuffs.

KT1 also has some good videos on her.

You’ve got some mad skills.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I’m actually , considering her or capiw to R4 right now
  • jeffgmngjeffgmng Posts: 115
    Hot d@mn! So she’s like an smse/sl ramp up type or what? I seriously don’t know her abilities (and namor lol) cos their month of release is the month i took a break from playing the game and im too lazy to read their abilities since i dont own them as 5 or 6* lol. That might encourage me to save up for some featured crystal.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    jeffgmng said:

Hot d@mn! So she’s like an smse/sl ramp up type or what? I seriously don’t know her abilities (and namor lol) cos their month of release is the month i took a break from playing the game and im too lazy to read their abilities since i dont own them as 5 or 6* lol. That might encourage me to save up for some featured crystal.

Kind of. When she evades (Dexterity), she goes invisible, while invisible, any evades you do place Vulnerabilities on the opponent which increase your damage and are capped at 50. The catch is, if the opponent touches you or hits into your block, or if you Parry them, you lose your invisibility, which is not something you wanna do.
  • I wouldn't say she is the most underrated of all time. Underrated maybe but she is still knew and maybe not a lot have her yet. I'm not sure I do. But she seems interesting.
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    Too bad most of us aren't intercepting gods who can play without ever having to parry. Otherwise she'd be very popular I think. Also if she ramped up to 20-25 stacks of Vulnerability instead of 50.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’m honestly considering her for my next 5-65, she’s very sustainable, if I play well she hits super hard and she’s one of the top defenders

I wouldn't say she is the most underrated of all time. Underrated maybe but she is still knew and maybe not a lot have her yet. I'm not sure I do. But she seems interesting.

Well in comparison to a lot of the newer champs (Namor, Cull, Warlock, Claire, Guilly 2099) she has definitely been in the shadow. Few have her at 5/65 or even 4/55 for non defensive purposes and few have made content of her.
    Imagine stark spidey and capiw in one champ?

Amazing champ, I took her to r4 already and did a act 6 run . Will be R5 next.
    Texas_11 said:

She is the definition of potion saver. She can even heal with suicides.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Texas_11 said:

Don't think she's Sparky + CAIW... Not saying she isn't good but that's going a little too far.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The way I see her is stark spidey who sacrificed a quick ramp up for sustainability, for an exceptional player she hits like an absolute truck, I’ve seen her special 2 hit close to 200k before and her mediums can deal 15k when fully ramped up, but for the average player she has modest damage output but is one of the safest chanps to play, with force field up she takes nearly no damage and her invisible is a safety net you can trigger every 10 seconds, with suicides she also has some nice healing with force field, for me the main drawback is her slight lack of utility

Texas_11 said:

Don't think she's Sparky + CAIW... Not saying she isn't good but that's going a little too far.
    Hits harder than spark, has block out of this world. Yeah it’s an exaggeration , but she brings a lot to the table.
    Lvernon15 said:

The way I see her is stark spidey who sacrificed a quick ramp up for sustainability, for an exceptional player she hits like an absolute truck, I’ve seen her special 2 hit close to 200k before and her mediums can deal 15k when fully ramped up, but for the average player she has modest damage output but is one of the safest chanps to play, with force field up she takes nearly no damage and her invisible is a safety net you can trigger every 10 seconds, with suicides she also has some nice healing with force field, for me the main drawback is her slight lack of utility

Well Put. Only thing , Is she doesn’t fit a niche that another champion else does can’t do.

1.) Despair + vulnerability
    2.) Healing with suicides
    3.) Miss mechanic for tough to evade specials

That’s all I know really , but I have been using her to take some korg fights and electro fights and spanning the SP1 so the force field takes the damage and not myself
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Most underrated champ of all time. Maybe not. Should have seen where Quake was rated 18 months ago. But 100% underrated as hell. Incredible sustainability and devastating damage once ramped. Would love a 5* one
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    No, that would be Bucky.
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    Imagine to build that vulnerability debuffs and then one parry and all gone : not so easy and really frustrating.. the debuffs shouldn’t have gone with a parry.
    Also against specials that are hard to dodge you can’t dexterity so you lose all the debuffs again

She is good , but not as good as the newer releases of champs.