**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Loki synergy broken!

Does not work. I’ve tested it out numerous times in ROL.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Can you record a video of it not working, so that we can see if something is being done wrong?
    To clarify, you are perfirming a sp2 while the opponent is cursed (from your special 3)?
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Which synergy, and how did you test? Thor requires you to autoblock which is a chance on intercepting him, not the easiest thing to test against the AI. Loki counts as having more health when cursed, not sure what you tested that against in rol, which really leaves hela/nullify, which is very difficult to prove is not working since it is only a 35% chance.

But still need more information as to which you are talking about.
  • Options
    Agame86Agame86 Posts: 147
    Immortal souls is broken.
    I did sp3 nothing happens!!! How is he supposed to have more health??? His health stays the same.
  • Options
    I tested the synergy against Bucky
  • Options
    First you need to do whatever it is in order to Curse the opponent.
    Then, whatever Ability Loki has that states “when opponent is cursed, and if Loki has more health than opponent” he will get the benefit of even though the opponent is the one currently with more health.

It doesn’t actually give Loki more health, it just lets his abilities work as though he did have more health (and while opponent is cursed).
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Agame86 said:

I did sp3 nothing happens!!! How is he supposed to have more health??? His health stays the same.

It does not alter his health, it just makes it so as far as his abilities are concerned he is considered to have more health
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Agame86 said:

It does not alter his health, it just makes it so as far as his abilities are concerned he is considered to have more health
    Just to add (because I used to think this) it is your health, as in hit points rather than percent, so against rol ws it’s pretty much the last 2-4%
  • Options
    Thanks for clarification gang